|2||5%||Up to $5.99|
|3||10%||Up to $17.97|
|4||15%||Up to $35.94|
|5||20%||Up to $59.90|
Abizol 20 Mg 28 Tablets ingredient Aripiprazole
ABIZOL 20 mg tablet
It is taken orally.
Each tablet contains 20 mg aripiprazole.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$59.90||Up to $5.99|
|3||$59.90||Up to $17.97|
|4||$59.90||Up to $35.94|
|5||$59.90||Up to $59.90|
What are the possible side effects?
As with all medicines, there may be side effects in people sensitive to substances in the ABIZOL content.
If any of the following occur, stop using ABIZOL and report it to your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Allergic reactions (mouth, tongue, face and throat swelling, pruritus, rash)
• Heart attack
• Thought of suicide
• Suicide attempt and suicide
• Ketoacidosis (presence of ketones in blood and urine) (symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness / fatigue, rapid and deep breathing, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, mouth trouble, frequent urination, frequent urination) coma
• Fever, muscle stiffness, rapid breathing, sweating, decreased consciousness, and sudden changes in blood pressure and heart rate
• High blood pressure
• Blocking blood vessels anywhere in the body of a blood vessel (blood clots in the venus - usually in feet, swelling in the feet, feet in the feet with symptoms of pain and redness - can reach the lungs through the veins and cause difficulty in chest pain and breathing).
• Spasm of muscles around the throat
• Inhalation of food that can catch up with pneumonia, all of which are very serious side effects.
If one of these exists in you, then you have a serious allergy to your ABIZOL. You may need to be admitted to an emergency medical intervention or hospital.
All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Chest pain
• Unusual heart rate
• High blood sugar
• The occurrence or worsening of diabetes (diabetes)
• Liver inflammation
• Swelling of hands, wrists or wrists
• Difficulty in urinating
• An elongated or painful erection (hardening)
• difficulty in controlling body temperature or overheating
• The dark part of the eyes and the skin
• Abnormal liver test values
• Changes in some blood cell levels
• Speech impairment
• Skin rash and sensitivity to light
All these are serious side effects. Immediate medical attention may be required.
Serious side effects are very rare.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
• Uncontrolled ticks or twitches
• Fatigue, fatigue
• Nausea, vomiting
• Salivation increase
• Sleep difficulty or sleepiness
• Blurred vision
• Feeling dizzy or getting a fast heartbeat when getting up from a sitting or lying position
• Spiritual depression
• Cancer and stomach discomfort
• Unusual hair loss and thinning
• Excessive sweating
• Hardness or cramps
• Muscle aches
• Unplanned incontinence
• Kanda low sodium level
• Increase or decrease in weight
• Irritability, agitation
• Feeling worried
• Difficulty swallowing
These are the slight side effects of ABIZOL.
Adolescents between the ages of 13 and 17 had side effects similar to adults in type and frequency. Drowsiness, uncontrolled ticks and twitches were common (more than 1 in 10 patients), and dizziness was observed in the mouth, increased appetite, and dizziness felt especially when the foot was lifted after sitting or lying.
No customer reviews for the moment.