|2||5%||Up to $7.90|
|3||10%||Up to $23.70|
|4||15%||Up to $47.40|
|5||20%||Up to $79.00|
Aripa 30 Mg 28 Tablets ingredient Aripiprazole
ARIPA 30 mg tablet is taken orally.
Each tablet contains 30 mg aripiprazole.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$79.00||Up to $7.90|
|3||$79.00||Up to $23.70|
|4||$79.00||Up to $47.40|
|5||$79.00||Up to $79.00|
What are the possible side effects?
As with all medicines, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances in the contents of ARIPA.
If you have any of the following, stop using ARIPA and report it to your doctor or contact your nearest hospital emergency department:
• Allergic reactions (mouth, tongue, face and throat swelling, pruritus, rash)
• Heart attack
• Thought of suicide
• Suicide attempt and suicide
• Ketoacidosis (presence of ketones in blood and urine) or coma
• Fever, muscle stiffness, rapid breathing, sweating, decreased consciousness, and sudden changes in blood pressure and heart rate
• High blood pressure
• Blocking blood vessels anywhere in the body of a blood vessel (venous blood clots may cause difficulty in chest pain and breathing by reaching the lungs, usually through the feet of the legs-veins in the feet, which include swelling, pain and redness symptoms on the feet).
• Spasm of muscles around the throat
• Breathing of food that can catch up with the risk of catastrophic events
> • * (S)
These are all very serious side effects. If one of these is present in you, you have a serious allergy against ARIPA. You may need to be admitted to an emergency medical intervention or hospital.
All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Chest pain
Unusual heart rate
High blood sugar
• The occurrence or worsening of diabetes (diabetes)
• Liver inflammation
• Swelling of hands, wrists or wrists
• Difficulty in urinating
• An elongated or painful erection (hardening)
Difficulty or overheating in controlling body temperature
The dark part of your eyes and the skin of your skin
• Abnormal liver test values
• Changes in some blood cell grades
• Speech impairment
• Skin rash and sensitivity to light
All these are serious side effects. Immediate medical attention may be required.
Serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Uncontrolled ticks or twitches
• Fatigue, fatigue
• Nausea, Vomiting
• Salivation increase
• Sleep difficulty or sleepiness
• Blurred vision
• Feeling dizzy or fast heartbeat when lifting from a sitting or lying position
• Spiritual depression
• Abdominal and stomach discomfort
• Unusual hair loss and thinning
• Excess sweating
• Hardness or cramps
• Muscle aches
• Unplanned incontinence
• Kanda low sodium level
• Increase or decrease in weight
• Irritability, agitation
• Feeling worried
• Difficulty swallowing
These are mild side effects of ARIPA.
More deadly cases have been reported during the use of aripiprazole in elderly patients. In addition, cases of stroke or mini-paralysis have been reported.
Adolescents between the ages of 13 and 17 had side effects similar to adults in type and frequency. Drowsiness and uncontrolled ticks and twitches were seen as very common (more than 10 patients) and dizziness was seen in the mouth, increased appetite, dizziness felt especially when the foot was lifted after sitting or lying.
The following side effects have been reported when taking ARIPA with an antidepressant in the treatment of major depressive episodes;
Common: difficulty in breathing, blurred vision, constipation, indigestion, fatigue, nervousness and difficulty sleeping Uncommon: Rapid or irregular heartbeats (palpitations).
Things to watch out for before using ARIPA
DO NOT USE ARIPA in the following situations
Do not use if you have allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the Aripiprazole or ARIPA.
Use ARIPA CAREFULLY in the following situations
If one of the following applies to you, tell your doctor before ARIPA treatment. If,
• If your blood sugar is high or if you have diabetes in your family,
• If you have a seizure,
• If you have particularly involuntary and repetitive muscle movements,
• If you or your family has a history of cardiovascular disease, stroke, mini-stroke, abnormal blood pressure,
• Because antipsychotic use is associated with blood clot formation, if you or your family has a blood clot,
If you notice that you are gaining weight, please tell your doctor if you have any difficulty or allergic symptoms in swallowing.
An elderly patient who has lost his or her memory (or lost in other mental skills) should tell you that you have not had any paralysis or mini-stroke in the past, either you or your caregiver / relatives.
Immediately tell your doctor if you have any thoughts or feelings of hurting yourself. Suicidal thoughts and behaviors were reported during the treatment of aripiprazole.
Immediately tell your doctor if your muscles are stiff or stiff with strong fever, sweating, changes in mental status, or a very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
If these wakefuls are at any time in the past, please consult your doctor if it applies to you.
Use of ARIPA with food and drink
You can get ARIPA independently of the food. Do not drink alcohol while using ARIP.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
ARIPA * should not be used during pregnancy unless it is necessary.
If you are pregnant or think that you are pregnant, be sure to tell your doctor immediately.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
Vehicle and machine use
Do not use dangerous machines, including motor vehicles, until you are sure that your ARIPA does not affect you negatively.
Important information about some of the auxiliary substances in the content of ARIPA
If you have been told by your doctor that you are not well tolerated by some of the sugars due to the lactose present in the contents, you should contact your doctor before taking ARIPA.
Use with other medicines
If you are taking medicines that reduce your blood pressure: ARIPA may increase the effectiveness of blood pressure lowering drugs. Tell your doctor that you take medication to keep your blood pressure under control.
Use of ARIPA with some medications may cause your ARIPA dose to change. It is very important for your doctor to specify the following medicines in particular:
• Medications that regulate your heart rate
• Drugs or herbal remedies against depression for mental depression (anxiety) or anxiety (anxiety) treatment
• Some drugs used to treat HIV infection
• Anticonvulsant drugs used in Sara (epilepsy) treatment
* 1 in the places where children can not see, can not reach and in their packaging. Store ARIPA at room temperature below 25 ° C and on its packaging.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use ARIPA after the expiration date on the packaging.
"Expiration Date" is the last day of the specified month.
To protect the environment, do not dispose of ARIPA that you are not using in city water or in the garbage. Please consult your pharmacist in this regard.
Do not use ARIPA unless you notice any defects in the product and / or packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.