|2||5%||Up to $2.49|
|3||10%||Up to $7.47|
|4||15%||Up to $14.94|
|5||20%||Up to $24.90|
Efexor xr 75 mg 28 capsules include venlafaxine
EFEXOR XR 75 mg Micropellet Capsule
It is taken from the mouth
Each micropellet capsule contains 75 mg of venlafaxine as the hydrochloride salt in the extended release formulation.
498 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$24.90||Up to $2.49|
|3||$24.90||Up to $7.47|
|4||$24.90||Up to $14.94|
|5||$24.90||Up to $24.90|
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose 2208 3 cps, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose 2910 6 cps, ethyl cellulose 50 cps, talc, red iron oxide (E 172), yellow iron oxide (E 172), titanium dioxide (E 171) gelatin, ink.
You should read this USE INSTRUCTION carefully before you start using this medicine, because it contains important information for you.
Save these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor or doctor if you go to the hospital.
• We sleep exactly as written in this instruction. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the medication.
In this Instructions for Use:
1. What is EFEXOR XR and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using EFEXOR XR
3. How to use EFEXOR XR?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Storing EFEXOR XR
Their headlines are in place.
2. What is EFEXOR XR and what is it used for?
• It is in the form of an extended release micropellet capsule. Serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRPs) An antidepressant belonging to the named drug group.
• In blister packs containing 14 and 28 micropellet capsules in Kut.
• Used in the treatment of major depression, in the treatment of general depression and in the treatment of panic disorder with or without agoraphobia, in the prevention of new episodes (epilepsy), in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), in social phobia treatment, or in agoraphobia (where the patient feels panic attacks may occur) .
In short-term clinical trials in children and adolescents with Major Depression and other psychiatric disorders, antidepressants increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors (suicide tendency). When considering the use of EFEXOR XR or any other antidepressant in children or adolescents, the identified risk and clinical need should be balanced. See the warning about suicide.
The use of antidepressants in children and young people up to the age of 24 is likely to increase suicidal thoughts or behavior. For this reason, it is necessary for the patient to be followed closely by the family, either the family or the caregivers, especially for the beginning and the first months of treatment, the unexpected change of behavior such as uneasiness the patient may show during the period of increasing / decreasing or discontinuing treatment, extreme mobility, or the possibility of suicide.
EFEXOR XR is not approved for use in pediatric patients (under the age of 18).
You should buy EFEXOR XR with food (see chapter 3, "How to use EFEXOR XR").
You should avoid taking alcohol for as long as you use EFEXOR XR.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
If you are pregnant or are trying to conceive, tell your doctor about it. You should only use EFEXOR XR if you think it is more than the risk of potential benefits with your doctor.
If you use EFEXOR XR during pregnancy, allow your doctor or your ejaculation to know that your baby may have some indication when she is born. These symptoms usually occur after the birth of the baby. Symptoms include the inability to feed properly and to breathe properly. If you have these symptoms when your baby is born, or if you are worried that you may be, contact your doctor and / or your ebenezer for advice.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
The EFEXOR XR has passed. There is a risk of creating an effect on the baby. So please discuss this with your doctor, your doctor will suck
or if you do not use EFEXOR XR.
Vehicle and machine use
Do not use a car or any machinery until you understand how EFEXOR XR is affecting you.
Use with other medicines
If you are on medication known as MAOI or you have been using it for the past 14 days
do not use EFEXOR XR.
A potentially life-threatening condition ("Possible side effects"
serotonin syndrome "is treated with venlafaxine, especially when taken with other serotonergic drugs
It may come. Examples of these medicines include:
o Triptans (used for migraine)
o Drugs used to treat mood disorders such as SNRI selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or other drugs containing lithium o Medications known as MAOI, such as linezolid, an antibiotic
(used for the treatment of infections) and methylene blue o Sibutramine containing drugs (used for weight loss) Products containing John's Wort (a natural herbal medicine used in the treatment of mild depression, also called Hypericum perforatum), serotonin precursors such as Tryptophan
o Very strong pain relievers such as fentanyl and its derivatives, tramadol, meperidin, tapentadol, methadone, pentazocine o Dextromethorphan (a drug used in the treatment of cough)
The symptoms and signs of serotonin syndrome may include a mixture of: uneasiness, hallucinations, loss of coordination, rapid heart beat, increased body temperature, rapid changes in blood pressure, increased reflexes, diarrhea, coma, nausea, vomiting. If you think that serotonin syndrome has come to fruition, you will receive immediate medical attention.
In addition, the following medicines may interact with EFEXOR XR and should be used with caution. It is especially important that you talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are using any of the following medicines:
Ketoconazole (an antifungal drug)
Haloperidol (to treat psychiatric disorders)
• Metoprolol (a medicine that treats high blood pressure and heart problems)
Use in the elderly
Instructions for proper use and dose / application frequency
The recommended initial dose for major depression is 75 mg EFEXOR XR per day. Patients who do not respond to a starting daily dose of 75 mg may benefit from a maximum dose of 375 mg per day. The recommended initial dose for generalized anxiety disorder is 75 mg EFEXOR XR per day. Patients who do not respond to an initial daily dose of 75 mg may benefit from a maximum dose of 225 mg per day. The recommended dose of social phobia is 75 mg EFEXOR XR daily. There is no evidence that higher doses provide additional benefit. However, in patients who do not respond to an initial daily dose of 75 mg, the dose may be increased to a maximum of 225 mg per day. The recommended dose for panic disorder is 37.5 mg EFEXOR XR once daily for the first 7 days. The dose should then be increased to 75 mg per day. Patients who do not respond to 75 mg daily doza may benefit from a maximum dose of 225 mg per day.
Dose increments should be made at intervals of about 2 weeks or more, but not at shorter intervals of 4 days.
Application path and method
It is recommended to take EFEXOR XR with food. Each capsule should be swallowed whole as liquid. The capsule should not be divided, crushed, chewed or mixed with water. EFEXOR XR should be taken once a day and roughly the same hours (morning or evening).
• Different age groups:
Use in children
Adults under 18 years of age do not have enough experience related to the use of venlafaxine
Use in the elderly
the usual dose adjustments only because of their age. not recommended
• Specific use cases: Kidney and liver failure: Patients with renal and / or hepatic insufficiency should receive low doses of venlafaxine. If you have a liver or kidney problem, tell your doctor. If you have an impression that the effect of EFEXOR XR is too strong or weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you use more EFEXOR XR than you need, the indication of an overdose is a rapid heartbeat, a change in the level of vigilance coma in the changing range), pupillary growth, seizures or crises and vomiting. Hypothetical retrospective studies indicate that venlafaxine causes more deaths than antidepressants in the SSRI group, with less "tricyclic" deaths than antidepressants. Studies showing the frequency, distribution and causes of the disease show that patients treated with venlafaxine have a higher risk of suicide than those treated with antidepressants. It is not clear how much deaths from overdose depend on the toxicity of venlafaxine, and how much it depends on other properties of venlafaxine patients. Use EFEXOR XR or talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used too much. If you forgot to use EFEXOR XR, do not take double doses to compensate for the lost doses. Effects that may occur when treatment with XR is terminated Even if you feel better, do not stop your treatment or reduce your dose without your doctor's advice. If your doctor thinks you do not need to use EFEXOR XR anymore, he may tell you to slowly reduce your dose before he or she interrupts the treatment altogether. It should be known that side effects will occur when the use of EFEXOR XR in humans is discontinued, especially when the use of EFEXOR XR is abruptly stopped or the dose is reduced too quickly. In some patients there is a feeling of tiredness, dizziness, dizziness, headache, insomnia, nightmares, lack of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, irritability, agitation, confusion, ringing in the ears, tingling, weakness, sweating, seizure or flu-like symptoms were observed. Your doctor will advise you on how to gradually stop EFEXOR XR treatment. If you observe any of these and other symptoms yourself, consult your doctor for further advice.
No customer reviews for the moment.