|2||5%||Up to $1.89|
|3||10%||Up to $5.67|
|4||15%||Up to $11.34|
|5||20%||Up to $18.90|
Risperdal 1Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Risperidon
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
RISPERDAL 1mg / ml oral solutionin take
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$18.90||Up to $1.89|
|3||$18.90||Up to $5.67|
|4||$18.90||Up to $11.34|
|5||$18.90||Up to $18.90|
• Active substance: Each 1 ml solution contains 1 mg risperidone.
• Excipients: Tartaric acid, benzoic acid, sodium hydroxide, pure water
Pleasethis INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine
read, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• Whenthis medicinedoctor that you are taking this medicinego to a doctor or hospital
using, tell yourwhen you.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Dohighother than the recommended dose for the
not useor low dosesdrug.
1. What is RISPERDAL and what is it used for?
• RISPERDAL contains 1 mg risperidone per 1 ml solution as active ingredient.
• RISPERDAL is a colorless, clear solution. RISPERDAL100 ml oral solution
is available with bottles containing.
• RISPERDAL isas antipsychotics and in the case of some form of mental disorder
included in the group of drugs used(psychosis).
• RISPERDAL is used to treat the following conditions.
• Hallucinations aredelusions, feelings,
confusion, aggression, extreme skepticism (paranoia), emotional and social
situations that affect your thoughts, feelings, and / or behaviors, such asinsecurity
used to treat. RISPERDAL alsofelt by people in this situation
reduces symptoms such as mental depression, feelings of guilt, anxiety and tension.
• used to compensate for impaired mental status [in sudden and long
-term conditions;bipolar disorder (contrastingin the mood
in the treatment of behavior and otherin which aggressive or other destructive behaviors are prioritized
destructive behavioral disorders; in children and adolescents in theautistic
of restlessness (aggressive symptoms, self-harm, angerdisorder
treatmentattacks, sudden mood changes) of.
No customer reviews for the moment.