|2||5%||Up to $2.89|
|3||10%||Up to $8.67|
|4||15%||Up to $17.34|
|5||20%||Up to $28.90|
Seroquel 100 Mg 30 Tablets quetiapine
Things to consider before using SEROQUEL
SEROQUEL should not be used by elderly patients with loss of brain function (dementia) leading to memory and thought disorder.
479 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$32.90||Up to $3.29|
|3||$32.90||Up to $9.87|
|4||$32.90||Up to $19.74|
|5||$32.90||Up to $32.90|
. The reason for this is that drugs from the group in which SEROQUEL is included, can increase the risk of stroke in some patients with dementia and in some cases.
In clinical studies with SEROQUEL and other drugs of this class, an increase in the risk of death in elderly patients with dementia and behavioral disorders has been reported. SEROQUEL is not approved for such use.
DO NOT use SEROQUEL if:
▪ If you are hypersensitive to the active substance quetiapine or any component of SEROQUEL (see list of excipients),
▪ If you are using any of the following medications: - Some drugs used in the treatment of HIV (HIV-proteasesuch as didanosine, lopinavir, ritonavir
inhibitors) - Fungus Azol class drugs (ketoconazole, fluconazole,
itraconazole, etc.) - Some drugs such as erythromycin, clarithromycin used in the treatment of infections - Some depression medications such as Nefazodon
▪ Bone marrow suppression, blood disease disorder, a blood-related disease state in severe central nervous system depression , severe liver disease and coma condition.
USE SEROQUEL CAREFULLY If you are in depression and / or have another psychiatric illness, sometimes you may experience self-harm or suicidal ideation.
Information from clinical trials in children, young or young adults has shown an increase in suicidal ideation and / or suicidal behavior in children, young and young adults under 25 years of age treated with antidepressants. SEROQUEL is not approved in children under 18 years of age with bipolar depression and adolescents.
2/10 If you
think of suicidal ideation or behavior or the idea of harming yourself, contact your doctor immediately.
▪ If you have heart disease,If
▪your blood pressure is low,If you
▪have had a stroke and you are particularly advanced,
▪ If you have a transfer (convulsion),
▪ Feeling uncomfortable in the arms, legs,
▪ Especially if you have uncontrolled movements in your face and language,
▪ Fever, confusion and muscle stiffness If you,If you have
have had a low number of white blood cells in the past for any reason caused by, or not related to, medicines▪
diabetes (diabetes) or are at risk of diabetes, blood sugar elevation and hyperglycemia in studies with SEROQUEL (high blood sugar) It was observed. In rare cases, diabetes was observed. If you have a risk of diabetes (diabetes from family, high blood sugar during pregnancy) you should tell your doctor. If you have diabetes, you should be under surveillance to prevent the worsening of your diabetes
▪ blood fats (triglycerides) and cholesterol levels are high,
▪ Because this group of drugs is associated with the formation of blood clots, if you or the blood clotting history in your family veins,
▪ a related liver if you have a problem,If
▪your thyroid hormone level is low,,
▪ If you have difficulty swallowing▪ If you have
please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Consult your physician if you have any of the following symptoms after using SEROQUEL:
▪ A combination of fever, severe muscle retention, sweating, and loss of consciousness, known as neuroleptic malin syndrome. This may require immediate medical treatment.
▪ Uncontrolled movements, usually in face or language,
▪ Dizziness or severe sleepiness. This may increase the risk of injury (falling) in elderly patients.
▪ Prolonged and painful erection (priapism).
Suicidal ideation and deterioration of your depression If you are depressed, you may sometimes have thoughts of harming yourself or killing yourself. Such considerations may increase when treatment is first initiated. This is because this type of medication usually benefits 2 weeks or sometimes longer. Such thoughts may also increase if you stop taking the drug more than once. If you are a young adult, you are more likely to have such thoughts. Data from clinical studies indicate that the risk of suicidal ideation and / or suicidal behavior increases in young adults under 25 years of age with depression.
your doctor or go to a hospital if you have any thoughts of harming yourself or killing yourself at any time. It may be useful to tell a relative or friend that you are depressed and ask them to read these instructions for use. You can ask them to tell you if they think your symptoms are deteriorating or if they are concerned about other changes in your behavior.
Use of SEROQUEL with food and drink: Take SEROQUEL with or without food.
Along with alcohol should be taken carefully. Because the combined effects of SEROQUEL and alcohol can make you sleepy. Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking SEROQUEL treatment. May change the way the drug acts.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. SEROQUEL should only be used if the benefit is more than its potential risk to the infant when it is absolutely necessary during pregnancy.
In the third trimester of pregnancy, newborns exposed to antipsychotic drugs (effective in the treatment of psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, psychotic depression) are at risk for abnormal muscle movements and / or withdrawal symptoms that may change after birth. These symptoms include restlessness, excessive tension of the muscles, loss of muscle tension, tremor, sleepiness, difficulty in breathing or malnutrition. If any of these symptoms develop in your baby, you should contact your doctor.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Do not suckle your baby while you are on medication.
Use of tools and machinery This medication you use may bring your sleep. Do not use a vehicle or machine before learning how these tablets affect you.
Important information on some excipients in the content of SEROQUEL SEROQUEL contains lactose, a sugar type. If your doctor has told you that you are intolerant of some sugars, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
SEROQUEL contains 36.00 mg sodium starch gluconate. This should be considered for patients on a controlled sodium diet.
In combination with other drugs, please tell your doctor if you are taking the following medications:
• Drugs used in the treatment of anxiety or depression (such as imipramine, fluoxetine)Medications such as
•phenytoin or carbamazepine (epilepsy)
• Tension medications
• Used for the treatment of insomnia (barbiturate ) medicines;
• Some drugs used in the treatment of AIDS (such as HIV-protease inhibitors
Drugs that affect heart rate, such as diuretics or certain antibiotics that cause electrolyte disturbance (low potassium or magnesium).
• Diuretics (administration)
If you are taking medications used for the treatment of infection as follows, or if you intend to discontinue it recently, inform your doctor.
• Rifampicin for tuberculosis treatment
• Ketoconazole for fungal infections
• Erythromycin or clarithromycin as antibiotic.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication, or if you have recently used it.
Drug screening in urine If you are taking medication in urine, even if you do not use drugs called tricyclic andidepressants used for methadone or depression because you use SEROQUEL, some test methods may cause a positive result for these drugs. More specific tests may require confirmation of results.
3. How to use SEROQUEL? Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration: Always comply with the instructions of your doctor when using SEROQUEL. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
Your doctor will decide what the initial dose will be and how many tablets SEROQUEL you will receive every day.
No customer reviews for the moment.