|2||5%||Up to $4.49|
|3||10%||Up to $13.47|
|4||15%||Up to $26.94|
|5||20%||Up to $44.90|
Seroquel 300 Mg 30 Tablets quetiapine
Method and method of application
493 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$49.90||Up to $4.99|
|3||$49.90||Up to $14.97|
|4||$49.90||Up to $29.94|
|5||$49.90||Up to $49.90|
Method and method of application
• SEROQUEL tablet is for oral use only.
• You will usually take your tablets twice a day.
• Swallow your tablets as a whole, with some water.
• Do not stop taking the tablets even if you feel good about it without telling your doctor.
• If you stop using SEROQUEL suddenly, you may develop nausea or vomiting or insomnia.
• Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking SEROQUEL treatment. May change the way the drug acts.
Different age groups Use in children and adolescents: When using SEROQUEL in children and adolescents, always follow the instructions of your doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
doctor will decide what the initial dose will be and how many tablets SEROQUEL you will receive each day.
Use in the elderly: It should be used with caution, especially in the onset of treatment. In elderly patients, treatment should be started with a low dose, 25 mg and then the dose should be increased slowly.
Specific Use Conditions Kidney / Liver Failure There is no need for dose adjustment in patients with renal failure. SEROQUEL should be used with caution in patients who are known to have liver failure, especially during the onset of treatment. Treatment should be started with a low dose of 25 mg and then the dose should be increased slowly.
If you have an impression that the effect of SEROQUEL is too strong or weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have used more SEROQUEL than you should use: If you have used more than you should use from SEROQUEL, speak to a doctor or pharmacist immediately.
In this case, you may experience drowsiness, dizziness and abnormal heartbeats.
If you forget to use SEROQUEL: Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses. Remember the tablet you've forgotten as soon as you remember, as long as the next dose isn't very close to the reception time.
Effects after SEROQUEL is discontinued: If you stop using SEROQUEL suddenly, you may develop nausea or vomiting or you may not be able to sleep. Your doctor may recommend that you reduce the dose slowly before stopping treatment. Do not discontinue your treatment without consulting your doctor.
4. What are the possible side effects? Like all medicines, SEROQUEL may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in its contents.
Side effects are listed below;
Very common (≥ 1/10)
• Dizziness (may cause fainting), headache, dry mouth,
• Very pronounced sleepiness,
• Symptoms of drug discontinuation (such as vomiting, dizziness, nausea, headache, diarrhea, insomnia and restlessness) Symptoms resulting from discontinuation of SEROQUEL XR recommended to discontinue drug gradually over a period of 1 to 2 weeks),
• Weight gain,
• Reduction in blood count (decrease in hemoglobin)
• Increase in blood lipid levels (increase in serum triglyceride levels)
• Blood increase in cholesterol levels
• Decrease in HDL cholesterol levels
Common (≥1 / 100 to <1/10)
• Increase in heart rate (tachycardia),
• Heart beats very strongly, beats very fast or feels like a jump between heartbeats,
• Nasal congestion ,
• constipation, upset stomach (dyspepsia)
• weakness and feeling of weakness,
• swelling in the arms or legs,
• Stand by blood b (orthostatic hypotension) and, consequently, dizziness or fainting sensation (may cause a fall),
• Blood sugar elevation,
• Blurred vision,
• Difficulties in the onset of muscle movements, abnormal muscular movements such as tremor, discomfort or painless muscle retention,
• Abnormal dreams and nightmares,
• feeling of hunger (increased appetite),
• hypersensitivity to stimuli,
• difficulty in speaking and pronunciation,
• increased depression and suicidal thoughts,
• shortness of breath,
• vomiting (especially in the elderly),
• white blood. increase and decrease in cells (decrease in leukocyte count in blood, decrease in neutrophil count, increase in eosinophil)
• Increase and decrease in hormone levels (increase in prolactin levels in blood, decrease in total T
, decrease in free T
, decrease in total T
) increase in the level of the hormone that inhibits the growth and function of the thyroid gland),
• Liver function increase in serum transaminase levels, increased gamma-GT levels,
• Swelling of the joints and soft tissue (peripheral edema).
Uncommon (≥1 / 1000 to <1/100)
• Severe skin rash, allergic reactions such as skin blisters and swelling of the skin,
• Restless leg syndrome,
• Difficulty in swallowing,
• Involuntary movements in the face and tongue (tardive disenesis )
•sexual activity disorders,
• the preexisting diabetes (diabetes) deterioration,
• seen in the ECG changes in cardiac electrical activity (QT prolongation),
• blood counts and increase and decrease in blood cells (increase in the number of thrombocytes in the blood, anemia, reduction in the number of antiplatelet)
• reduction in blood hormone levels (FT3 decreased, hypothyroidism),
• decrease below normal in the blood sodium level, diabetes
Rare (≥1 / 10000 to <1/1000)
• Fever, very a combination of marked dizziness, stiffness in the muscles, a marked increase in blood pressure or heart rate, and a decrease in awareness (termed larda neuroleptic malignant syndrome belirgin) man a disorder),
• diabetes, obesity in the abdominal area, abnormalities in blood fat levels, high blood pressure, metabolic consisting of heart attack risk factors for disorders such as (metabolic syndrome),
• eyes and skin yellowing (jaundice),
• liver inflammation (hepatitis) ,
• Priapism (prolonged and painful erections)
• Breast swelling and unexpectedly breast milk is produced (galactorrhea)
• menstrual irregularities,
• Chest pain and in a way that causes difficulty in breathing and blood vessels running along the right lung, especially blood in the leg veins clotting (swelling of the legs, pain and redness symptoms). If any of these symptoms occur, contact your doctor immediately.
• Walking, talking, eating and doing other activities while sleeping,
• Reduction of body temperature (hypothermia),
• Inflammation of the pancreas,
• Reduction of white blood cells (Agranulocytosis),
• Clotting of capillaries,
• Increased liver function tests (bloodIncreases in creatine phosphokinase levels..
•• Severe rash, swelling and red bumps in the skin• Severe
allergic reaction (Anaphylaxis), which may cause difficulty in breathing or shock
• inappropriate secretion of the hormone that regulates urine volume,
• destruction of muscle fibers and pain in the muscles (rhabdomyolysis),
• decrease in hormone levels regulating blood pressure (inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion),
• skin, skin, blood cells, causing the collapse of the body defense system, common body inflammation testing vital functions (Stevens-Johnson syndrome)
Unknown (unpredictable data)
• Skin rash with irregular red spots (erythema multiforme),
• Severe, sudden allergic reaction with symptoms such as fever, skin formation and skin peeling. toxic epidermal necrolysis,
• Pregnancy in newborn babies due to the use of SEROQUEL XR, uneasiness, excessive tension of the muscles, loss of muscle tension, tremors, sleepiness, difficulty in breathing or malnutrition. Oxygen syndrome,
• Reduction of blood cells (neutropenia) The
group of medications in which SEROQUEL is involved can cause serious and fatal cardiac arrhythmias.
Some side effects can only be seen when a blood test is performed. They increase the amount of certain fats (triglycerides and total cholesterol), increase in the amount of blood sugar, changes in the amount of thyroid hormones in the blood, increase in liver enzymes, decrease in the number of some blood cells, decrease in the amount of red blood cells, blood creatine phosphokinase in the
amount of(a substance in the muscles increase in the amount of sodium in the blood and increase in the amount of prolactin in the blood. Increases in prolactin can cause rarely following situations:
- Women and swelling of the breasts in men and unexpectedly in mother's milk
isproduced - the lack of women in menstruation or irregular
children and adolescent youth: be seen in some of the side effects that may occur in adults, children and adolescents:
The following side effects only occur in children and adolescents.
Very common (≥ 1/10)
No customer reviews for the moment.