|2||5%||Up to $2.99|
|3||10%||Up to $8.97|
|4||15%||Up to $17.94|
|5||20%||Up to $29.90|
Yaz Birth Control Pills 28 Tablets ingredient estradiol
Summer® 24 + 4 film-coated tablet is taken by mouth.
474 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$36.90||Up to $3.69|
|3||$36.90||Up to $11.07|
|4||$36.90||Up to $22.14|
|5||$36.90||Up to $36.90|
• Active substances: Each film-coated tablet contains 3 mg drospirenone and 0.02 mg ethinylestradiol.
• Excipients: lactose monohydrate, corn starch, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide, red iron oxide. White colored tablets without active substance; lactose monohydrate, corn starch, povidone 25000, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide.
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. summer What is24 + 4 and what is it used for? 2. summer what to consider before using24 + 4 3. summer How to use24 + 4? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Write 24 + 4
Headers are included.
1. summer What is24 + 4 and what is it used for?
• summer 24 + 4 Film Coated Tablet packaging contains 24 pieces of active substance and 4 film coated tablets without active substance. Each light pink colored tablet contains 3 mg of drospirenone and 0.02 mg of ethinylestradiol. These tablets; round, two sides (biconvex), one side of the smooth hexagonal embossed into the ik DS dış is printed in the form. Tablets with no active substance are white and round.
• Birth control pills containing estrogen and progesterone hormones are called ağız Combined Oral Contraceptive (POPs) •. summer 24 + 4 in this group is a drug.
• summer ethinylestradiol and drospirenone, active substances in24 + 4, which are secreted by the pituitary gland (a diaper in the lower part of the brain that releases significant hormones) and the follicle stimulating hormone needed to mature the follicle (a small sachet containing the egg cell) into the ovulation stage. (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH, a hormone in the menstrual cycle) suppresses the secretion and thus prevents ovulation.
Drospirenone darkens the cervical mucus, thus preventing sperm from reaching the ovary. The movements and secretions of the fallopian tubes (tubular structures extending from the upper corners of the uterus to the ovaries) can also be affected. In addition, drospirenone dilates the inner membrane of the uterus and prevents a fertilized egg from settling.
• summer 24 + 4,
• for the prevention of pregnancy,
• to improve the symptoms related to water retention in the body,
• to treat women with acne who want to use contraceptives,treat the
• topre-menstrual disorders.
2 in summer 24 +should be considered before using the 4 summer 24+ your doctor before you start taking 4 will ask you some questions about your health history and your close relatives. Your doctor will also measure your blood pressure and can do some other tests, depending on your personal situation.
Using thisof instruction type you need to stop taking 4 or 24 + summer 24 + describes decreases inof 4 protection. In such cases you should not engage in sexual intercourse or take additional contraception measures, eg. such as using a condom or other barrier method. Do not use calendar method or body temperature measurement methods. These methods may not be reliable. Because summer 24 + 4 affects body temperature and monthly changes of cervical mucus.
Like other birth control pills, summer 24 + 4 does not provide protection against HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Write 24 + 4 Do NOT use in the following cases: Ifany of the following situations applies wrote you use24 + 4. If any of them fit you, summer consult your doctor before using24 + 4. Your doctor may recommend using a different pill type or an entirely different method of birth control (non-hormonal).
• If you have a history of clots or clots in your legs (deep vein thrombosis), in your lungs (pulmonary embolism), in your heart (heart attack), in your brain (stroke) or elsewhere in your bodyclots
• If there is a risk of(age, smoking as) (also see."write 24 + 4 USE CAREFULLY under the following conditions" section)
• left arm if you have angina pectoris which causes severe chest pain that may spread (or if it was in the past)
• Transient ischemic attacks called if there is a slight stroke with no lasting effects (or if it has happened in the past)
• If you have migraine with symptoms such as visual disturbances, speech impairment, weakness or loss of sensation in any part of the body (or if it happened in the past)
• If you have diabetes that affects veins
• Your current or past liver disease (symptoms of jaundice in the skin or in the body if you have itching and your liver is still normal k not working
• If you have cancer that can progress through the action of sex hormones (eg breast or genital organs) (or if it happened in the past)
• You have severe kidney failure or acute renal failure (or if you have been in the past)If you have a
•good or malignant liver tumor (or in the past) If there was)
• If you have undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
• If you suspect that you are pregnant or are pregnant,
• pancreatitis (pancreatic inflammation associated with oil at a high level in your blood) or severe hypertriglyceridemia (blood increase of fat triglycerides) and if you have stories associated
• write 24 + 4 are allergic to any of the excipients (if hypersensitivity) v allergic may include some signs of reaction:
• wheezing or respiratory distress
• face, lips, tongue and / or throat or other parts of the body swelling
• rash, redness, kA Int or hives If any of these conditions happen to you when you first use the drug immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor. Use non-hormonal contraceptive measures when you stop taking the medication.
summer 24 + 4 CAREFULLY Use in the following cases: If any of the following conditions are found, the benefits of using a combined combination of pills by your doctor individually should be assessed against possible risks. In some cases, summer you should be cautious when using24 + 4 or any other combined contraceptive pill, and your doctor may need to examine you regularly. Contact your doctor if risk factors or any of these conditions occur for the first time or if the events are exacerbated. Your doctor should decide whether to continue or stop taking the pill.
• If you are smoking • IfIf
you have diabetes •you areyou have
•high blood pressure (if you have high blood pressure)If you have
•heart valve disease or a certain heart rhythm disorderIf you have an
•inflammation of the vein (superficial phlebitis)
• If you have an headache
• A young age clot formation in close relatives (leg deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism in the lung, or elsewhere), heart attack or stroke
• If you have migraines • If you have
• Potassium in the blood at the upper limit (eg due to a problem with your kidneys) and additional medicines that can increase the potassium in the blood (eg, diuretics) If you are using
•you or any immediate family in your cholesterol or triglyceride levels are high
If• breast cancer in your close relatives or in the past it has been observed
• If you have liver or gallbladder disease
• If you have kidney disease
• Look ifIf youulcers or thickening of the intestinal wall, ulceration or ulcerative colitis (chronic inflammatory bowel disease), or if you have a distinctive Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis with growth in the mucosa of the mucosa and regional lymph nodes
•have systemic lupus erythematosus causing joint
. If you have a hemolytic uremic syndrome with a coagulation disorder,,
• Sickle cell anemia, which is a kind of anemia• If there is
a condition that has occurred or is worsening for the first time during pregnancy, or if sex hormones have been used before (eg. hearing loss, a metabolic disease called porphyria, a skin disease called herpes gestation, or a neurological disease called Sydenham's chorea)
• If there are yellow-brown spots (chloasma) that may occur due to pregnancy (in this case do not be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light)
• Herediter If you anjiyoödem (face, tongue or throat swelling, and / or you are experiencing angioedema symptoms such as hives together with difficulty swallowing or breathing difficulty, immediately contact your doctor. Contains can cause medications angioedema symptoms that estrogen or worse.)
for the first time while using any drug of the above applies to your head Ask your doctor if it comes, repeats, or gets worse.
Blood clots Thrombosis is a blood clot that may clog a vein. Thrombosis sometimes occurs in the deep veins of the leg (deep vein thrombosis). Venous thromboembolism (VTE) (blood clot formation in the veins) may develop whether or not you take this medicine. It can also occur when you are pregnant. If a blood clot separates from the vein, it can reach the lung arteries and block it, causing 'pulmonary embolism'. Blood clots may very rarely occur in the heart vessels (and may cause heart attacks). Blood clots or torn veins in the brain can cause stroke. Long-term studies have shown that there may be a link between the use of combined contraceptive pills and increased risk of venous and arterial blood clots, embolism, heart attack or stroke. It is rare to see these events.
The risk of venous thromboembolism is highest in the first year of use. This high risk exists when starting an POP or resuming the same or a different POP (after not using a pill for 4 weeks or longer). Data from a large study indicate that the increase in risk was present especially during the first 3 months.
Low estrogen dose (<50 Vg ethinylestradiol) risk of VTE in patients with POPs; It is two to three times higher than the risk in non-pregnant women who do not use POPs and is lower than the risk associated with pregnancy and childbirth. Very rarely, venous or arterial thromboembolic events can cause serious permanent disability, can be life-threatening, or even fatal. Studies have shown that the risk of VTE for combined birth control pills containing drospirenone is greater than for COCs containing levonorgesterol, and that this risk may be similar to those containing desogestrel / gestoden.
Venous thromboembolism, seen as deep vein thrombosis and / or pulmonary embolism, may occur during the use of all combined birth control pills. Blood clots can be extremely rare in other parts of the body including the liver, intestines, kidneys, brain, or eyes. If you notice any of the following symptoms, stop taking the drug and seek medical advice immediately: Deep vein thrombosis: unilateral swelling along a vein in the leg or leg; pain or tenderness that can only be felt when standing or walking; temperature rise; redness or discoloration.
Pulmonary embolism: sudden onset of unexplained breathlessness or rapid breathing; sudden cough in which blood may be involved; sharp chest pain that may increase with deep breathing; anxiety; severe imbalance and faintness or dizziness, dizziness; fast or irregular heartbeat. Some of these symptoms (eg,, shortness of breath lar, daha cough daha) are not specific and may be misinterpreted as more common or less severe events (eg, respiratory tract infections). Arterial thromboembolism (occlusion in the arteries as a result of clotting of the clot in the vein)
• stroke: sudden numbness or weakness in the face, leg or arm, especially on one side of the body; sudden confusion, difficulty in speech or comprehension; sudden visual difficulty in one or both eyes; sudden walking difficulty, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination; sudden, severe or prolonged headache without known cause; loss of consciousness or accompanied by seizures or fainting alone.
• blood clots that block other arterial vessels: sudden pain in an arm or leg, swelling and light blue discoloration, sudden abdominal pain ("acute" abdomen).
• heart attack: pain, discomfort, pressure, weight, tightness or fullness under the chest, arm or chest bone; discomfort in the back, jaw, throat, arm and stomach; feeling of fullness, indigestion or suffocation; sweating, nausea, vomiting or dizziness; excessive weakness, anxiety or shortness of breath; rapid or irregular heartbeat
Venous or arterial blood clots (eg deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, heart attack) or stroke risk are increasing with the following factors:
• Increased age
• Excess weight
• Excess weight
• Circulatory circulatory disorder in the family (leg thrombosis, If pulmonary embolism (lung clot formation) in the lungs or elsewhere, a heart attack or stroke occurred at a young age, or if you or any of your relatives have a known or suspected inherited blood clotting disorder, you will have a known or suspected risk of developing blood clots. Before deciding to use the oral contraceptive pill you should consult a doctor.Among the blood factors that may indicate venous or arterial thrombosis are susceptible to active protein C (ATC) resistance, hyperhomocysteinemia; antithrombin-III deficiency, protein C deficiency, protein S deficiency, antifosfo lipid-antibodies (anticardiolipin antibody, lupus anticoagulant)
• if you have been inactive for a long time (such as a long plane ride or if one or both of your legs are on a plasterboard or cracked board), a large operation, If you have suffered a major trauma, you should stop taking the pill in these cases (surgery should be abandoned
at least four weeks if you have planned) and you should not re-start completely until two weeks after you stand up.
• Smoking (The risk of side effects associated with circulatory disorders is particularly high for women over the age of 35 and smoking. Especially if you are over 35 years of age, you should stop smoking when using this medicine.).
• If you or your family have cholesterol or triglyceride levels high
• If you have high blood pressure. It can be said that if you have high blood pressure while using the medicine, you should stop taking the drug.
• If you have migraine,If you have
•heart valve disease,If you have
•heart rhythm disorder, you should ask your doctor how much later you can take the combined birth control pill after the birth, as the risk of blood clots in women increases.
Cancer Breast cancer is slightly more common in women who use a combined contraceptive pill, but it is not known whether this has developed as a result of treatment. For example, women who use a combined contraceptive pill may have more breast tumors detected because they are more frequently controlled by their doctors. The risk of breast tumor decreases over time after the combined contraceptive pill is discontinued. It is important to check your breast regularly and you should contact your doctor if you feel any lumps. Rare cases of benign liver tumors and even more rare cases of malignant liver tumors have been reported among contraceptive users. In isolated cases, these tumors led to life-threatening internal bleeding. If you have unusual abdominal pain, contact your doctor. The most important risk factor for cervical cancer is persistent Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection. Some studies show that prolonged use of the drug increases the risk of developing cervical cancer in women. However, it is not clear to what extent other factors such as sexual behavior or other factors such as Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) increase the risk. The aforementioned tumors may be life-threatening tumors or may be fatal.
Bleeding Between Periods In all combined birth control pills, the first few months may be irregular vaginal bleeding (spotting or intermittent bleeding) between your periods. You may need to use a sanitary napkin, but you can continue to take your tablets normally. Irregular vaginal bleeding is usually interrupted when your body becomes accustomed to the tablet (usually after approximately 3 cycles of tablet taking). Tell your doctor if the bleeding continues, the severity increases or resumes.
What to do if you do not bleed If you take all the tablets properly, you do not experience vomiting or severe diarrhea, and you do not use any other medication, you are unlikely to become pregnant. summer 24 + 4 in normal use.
If you take the tablets incorrectly or take the tablets properly, you may be pregnant if the expected bleeding does not occur twice in succession. Consult your doctor immediately.pregnant
Do not beuntil you are sure you start the next pack. At the same time, use non-hormonal contraceptive measures.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
summer 24 + 4 use with food and drink Tablets should be swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
summer 24 + 4 should not be used during pregnancy. If summer pregnancy occurs during the use of24 + 4, use should be stopped.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
summer 24 + 4 should not be used until the breastfeeding mother has weaned her baby.
Use of tools and machines No studies have been carried out on the effect on the ability to drive and use machines. The use of combined contraceptives did not have any effect on the ability to drive and use machines.
Write some important information about the summer 24 + 4 contains 24 + 4 lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you are intolerant of some sugar varieties (without tolerance), consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Use with other medicines Tell your doctor what medications or herbal products you are using. They can tell you whether you need to take additional contraceptive measures (for example, a condom), or how much you should use if you need to, or if you need to change another drug use. When used in combination with certain medications, summer the effect of24 + 4 may vary. summer If you use24 + 4 together with the following medicines, please tell your doctor:
• Phenytoin, primidone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate, lamotrigine and barbiturates
used in the treatment of sarcoidosis,
• Griseofulvin, a fungicide,
• St. John's wort,
• ritonavir and nevirapine, used in the treatment of HIV (AIDS disease),
• cyclosporin used in the treatment of diseases of the immune system,
• angiotensin-II-receptor antagonists used in the treatment of high blood pressure (eg ; losartan, valsartan, telmisartan),
• Potassium conservative diuretics (eg spironolactone, triamterene, amiloride),
• aldosterone antagonists (eg spironolactone, eplerenone).
Theoretically, if you take summer 24 + 4 with another drug that can raise potassium levels, your potassium levels may increase.
Laboratory tests When you need to take a blood test or another laboratory test, indicate to your doctor or laboratory staff that you are taking medication because the contraceptive pill may affect the results of some tests. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication or if you have recently used it.
3. summer How to use24 + 4? Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration: summer 24 + 4 should be taken at approximately the same time with some water in the direction indicated by arrows on the package. Bleeding usually begins 2-3 days after the intake of 4 hormone-free white tablets and may continue when the next package is started. Packages should not be interrupted. Even if bleeding persists, use of the next package should begin the very next day after the end of the existing package.
When combined birth control pills are used correctly, there is a 1% risk of failure per year. This rate increases if drug intake is forgotten or misused.
summer 24 + 4 start with the first box: If the birth control pill is not used in the previous month, tablets should be started on the first day of bleeding. Tablets can also be started between 2 and 5 days of bleeding, but in this case they should be protected with an additional barrier method (eg condom) for the first 7 days.
Passing from another birth control pill: The day after the last tablet of the previous birth control pill is taken, summer 24 + 4 should be started. Most tablets or hormone-free tablets may be interrupted until the last day of the period. If a vaginal ring or patch is used, the summer 24 + 4 intake should be started on the day of the removal or the day of the new application. If you have sex in the first 7 days of taking the tablet, you should use an additional method of protection (eg condom or diaphragm).
Transition from a progesterone-only method: Transition can be made on any given day, but an additional method should be used for the first 7 days of tablet uptake.
After the abortion in the first 3 months of pregnancy: It can be started immediately. No additional method is required. Use according to the advice of your doctor.
After the delivery or after the second 3 months after the abortion: The nursing mother should not be used until weaning her baby. In women who did not breast-feed or who had low abortion 21-28. days. If it is to start later, an additional method should be used in the first 7 days of use. If there has been sexual intercourse before, you should be sure that there is no pregnancy before the birth control pill, or the next bleeding should be expected.
Application path and method: order specified on the tablet box, the same time of day every day, you should get an adequate amount of water. The tablets will be taken continuously. You will receive one tablet every day for 28 consecutive days.
Different age groups: Use in children: summer 24 + 4 is indicated only after the first menstrual period. Use in the elderly: summer 24 + 4 is not used in the elderly. summer 24 + 4 is not indicated after menopause.
Special Use Cases: Renal insufficiency: summer 24 + 4 should not be used in severe renal failure. Liver failure: summer 24 + 4 should not be used in case of severe liver disease.
If you summer have an impression that the effect of24 + 4 is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
more than you should write If you use24 + 4: summer 24 +if you use more than you need to use from 4 to talk with a doctor or pharmacist.
Too many summer There are no reports of serious harmful eff
No customer reviews for the moment.