|2||5%||Up to $1.89|
|3||10%||Up to $5.67|
|4||15%||Up to $11.34|
|5||20%||Up to $18.90|
Aldactone 25 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient spironolactone
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
ALDACTONE® 100 mg Tablets are taken orally,
343 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$18.90||Up to $1.89|
|3||$18.90||Up to $5.67|
|4||$18.90||Up to $11.34|
|5||$18.90||Up to $18.90|
Read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. Youneed to read again later
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
This drug has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give to others.
• Whenthisdoctor that you are taking thisgo to a doctor or hospital
usingmedicine, tell yourmedicine when you. Follow exactly what is written in this instruction. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
these Instructions for Use:
1. What is ALDACTONE® and what is it used for? 2. Considerations before using ALDACTONE® 3. How to use ALDACTONE®? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Storage of ALDACTONE®
Headers are included.
1. What is ALDACTONE® and what is it used for? ALDACTONE® is a group of diuretic and called diuretics. ALDACTONE®; white, round, peppermint fragrant tablets with larda SEARLE 16 on one side are available in blister packs containing 16 tablets. Consult your doctor if you have swelling in your ankle or if you are breathing. This may be due to the weakness of your heart's pumping power if there is excess fluid in your body. This condition is called congestive heart failure. Circulation of extra mucus in your body means that your heart works more. Your doctor will give you ALDACTONE® to allow for excess fluid excretion in your body. When you use ALDACTONER you need to go to the toilet more. Thus, you dispose of the extra liquid in your urine. ALDACTONE® is also used to treat the following conditions:
• Essential hypertension (hypertension of unknown cause)
• Nephrotic syndrome (a kidney disease that causes too much fluid accumulation in the body)
• Assit (eg, fluid collection in the abdomen caused by liver cirrhosis). Primary aldosteronism (Aldosterone is the hormone is very high in the body depending on whether the liquid collection)
• hypokalemia with diuretic / hypomagnesaemia normalofblood potassium
(belowlowering levels)in the combined treatment of
hirsutism (body hair growth) treatment
• Light-moderate present with severe symptoms of heart intreatment of NYHA II-IV.
addition to the standard treatment for the
2. Before using ALDACTONE® Do not use
ALDACTONE® in the following cases;
• If you are showing hypersensitivity to any of spironolactone or excipient
• Do not Addison's disease (good work of the state of the adrenal gland) there is,
if you have past unusual or allergic reaction to spironolactone,
• Do hyperkalemia (potassium level rise in the blood) if there is, I can not pass urine,
• If you have severe kidney disease, If you are
breastfeeding,. If you use it together with eplerenone (used for chronic heart failure.)If you are using
·potassium-sparing diuretic tablets or potassium supplement tablets, do
not use the drug in the above cases.
USE ALDACTONE® CAREFULLY if:
• If you have kidney or liver disease,
• If you are pregnant,
• Be careful if you use other diuretic tablets and ALDACTONE® together with other diuretic tablets that will cause a decrease in the level of sodium in the blood (hyponatremia).
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
ALDACTON® should be taken with ALDACTONER food and drink.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, you think you may be pregnant, or if you plan to become pregnant. You can use ALDACTONE® if your doctor deems it necessary. If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using breastfeeding. Do not use ALDACTONER if you are breastfeeding. If you are breastfeeding and need to use ALDACTONER, ask your doctor for an alternative method of feeding a baby.
2/5 Using the
machine and machinery ALDACTONE® may have an effect on vehicle and machine use. Care should be taken when using a vehicle or machine.
Important information about some of the excipients in the content of ALDACTONE® If you do not have an extreme sensitivity to the excipients contained in ALDACTONE®, no adverse effects from these substances are expected.
use with other medications you use Notify your doctor if you are going to have an operation Aldactone anesthetic given. If you are taking one of the following medications, your doctor may need to adjust the ALDACTONE® dose. . Digoxin or carbenoxolone
• High medicaments for blood pressure,
• aspirin or ibuprofen as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs),
• Potassium supplements
• heparin used to prevent blood clotting or low molecular weight heparin
If prescription or nonprescription any Please inform your doctor or pharmacist about these if you are currently using the drug or are currently using it.
3. How to use ALDACTONE®? Unless your doctor or pharmacist gives you a separate recommendation, follow these instructions.
Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration: Your doctor will decide how much ALDACTONE® you need. This is
your doctor and your doctor will adjust the appropriate dose for you. For adults, it can be given in a single dose or in divided doses per day. Must be taken with meals. The adult dose may range from 25 to 200 mg spironolactone per day. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how much.
Method and method of administration: ALDACTONE is taken orally.
Different age groups: Use in children: If you give this medicine to children, the number of tablets you give will depend on the child's weight. Your doctor will inform you about the number of tablets to be given. Use in the elderly: Your doctor will start giving you a low dose of treatment and will gradually increase your dose until the desired effect is achieved.
Special use cases: Renal / insufficiency: Acute renal insufficiency should not be used in the event of impaired renal function or impaired renal function. Liver failure: Care must be taken in severe liver failure, which may alter drug metabolism and excretion.
If you have an impression that the effect of ALDACTC is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
TUTTO UMUM METRY
If you have used more ALDACTONER than you should use: If you have used more than you should use ALDACTONE®, talk to a doctor or pharmacist. Symptoms of overdose are drowsiness and dizziness. You may also have nausea or diarrhea. If you forget to take ALDACTONER If you forget to take your medicine, if it is not time to take your next dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects after discontinuation with ALDACTONER Even if you feel good, continue taking the medication until your doctor tells you to stop taking the drug. If you leave the drug before the time you need to use it, your condition may deteriorate. Consult your doctor if you have any questions about the use of the drug.
4. What are the possible side effects? Like all medicines, side effects may occur in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in the content of ALDACTONE®. Side effects are listed in the following categories. Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients. Common: Less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients. Uncommon: Less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1000 patients. Rare: Less than one in 1000 patients. Very Sparse: Less than one of 10000 patients can be seen. Unknown: Unpredictable from available data.
If you have any of the following, stop using ALDACTONE and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or consult your nearest hospital emergency room:
• Itching and rash on the lips and other parts of the body (Stevens-Johnson syndrome). Yellow skin and eyes (yellow), ALDACTONER can cause liver dysfunction.
• Irregular heartbeat, tingling sensation, difficulty in paralysis or breathing;blood
may have symptoms of elevatedlevels. Your doctor will conduct regular blood tests to monitor potassium and other electrolyte levels. If you think you can end your treatment,
These are all very serious side effects.
If you have one of these, you may need emergency medical care or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Nausea, Stomach Disorder,
• Drowsiness, dizziness,
• Problems in menstruation, 1 Sexual change in women and men (libido) change,
• Irregularity in body electrolytes (high calcium in blood)
· Reduction in the number of white blood cells (leukopenia); a decrease in the number of blood cells (thrombocytopenia) that provides blood clotting
; breast pain, chest pain,
No customer reviews for the moment.