|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
Desal 40 Mg 50 Tablets ingredient Furosemide
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
DESAL® 40 mg tablet Oral administration
• Active substance: Furosemide 40 mg
474 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$22.90||Up to $2.29|
|3||$22.90||Up to $6.87|
|4||$22.90||Up to $13.74|
|5||$22.90||Up to $22.90|
• Excipients: Lactose, gelatin, starch, talc, magnesium stearate
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed to you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is DESAL and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using DESAL 3. How to use DESAL? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. The storage of DESAL
headers are included.
1. What is DESAL and what is it used for?
DESAL contains the active substance furosemide. It is in the form of tablets to be taken orally. One tablet contains 40 mg furosemide. Available in blister pack containing 50 tablets. There is also a bulb form on the market.
DESAL is a group of drugs called diuretic (diuretic). Diuretics are drugs that increase the rate of excretion of urine from the kidneys and also cause loss of water and salt. It is used to help remove excess water in the body or to treat high blood pressure. DESAL is a strong diuretic.
Your doctor may have prescribed DESAL for one or more of the following reasons:
• Excessive fluid retention due to respiratory failure, edema, liver growth, and excessive fluid associated with your apparent disease due to
ongoing heart failure. due to disposing the body in excess of fluid retention status
• including those due to pregnancy and burn, the maintenance of fluid excretion in acute renal failure
• due to remove excess fluid, associated with signs and symptoms in kidneys body in excess of fluid retention status (if necessary treatment diuretic)
Excessive amount of fluid retention in the body due to the absence of excess fluid associated with liver disease (if treatment with aldosterone antagonists If you need support)
• High blood pressure
• High blood pressure caused by the crisis situation (as supportive measures)
• In cases where the strain of urinary excretion from the body (eg poisoning) support as
2 should be considered before using decalin
decalin Do NOT use in the following
cases:• Drug If you are allergic to furosemide or any other substance contained in the drugIf you are allergic to
•sulfonylurea drugs used in the treatment of sulfonamide group antibiotics and diabetesIf you have
•lost excess fluid (through vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive sweating
) If you have a deficiency that causes excessive reductionIf you have
•kidney failure that causes the urine to be produced in the body, and this does not respond to the use of DESALhas decreased immensely
• If the potassium level in your blood
• In your blood If the level of sodium is extremely low
• If you have a coma-like condition due to impaired brain function due to a severe disease in your liver • If you are
breastfeeding your baby.
USE DESAL CAREFULLY:
• If you have disorders such as bladder discharge, prostate enlargement, constriction in the urinary tract that cause partial obstruction in your urine exit (especially in the initial phase of treatment with DESAL, your doctor may wish to follow you carefully to make sure that urine output is maintained).
Your doctor will want to follow you closely on the following situations.
• Low blood pressure
• Diseases where low blood pressure is a risk: Significant constriction or obstruction in the heart vessels or blood vessels supplying the brain
• Symptoms that do not show signs or symptoms
• Gout (drop) disease
• Failure of your kidney function associated with severe liver disease (Hepatorenal syndrome)
• If you have a disorder that causes a decrease in protein levels in your blood (for example, a serious kidney disease called nephrotic syndrome can be seen; your doctor will carefully adjust the dose of the drug to be used.)
• If used in premature babies will want to follow the functions closely and will perform ultrasonography). Are doctors during treatment DESAL electrolytes sodium in your blood, you will want to keep track of potassium and creatinine levels, your risk of electrolyte imbalances development
higher or vomiting, depending diarrhea or excessive sweating in case of significant levels of fluid loss must be made necessarily follow.
In combination with risperidone (used in the treatment of some psychiatric disorders and dementia): Combination of risperidone and DESAL in patients with dementia may result in serious side effects such as death. Therefore, your doctor will perform the necessary controls when risperidone and DESAL should be used together, and will determine the type of treatment that will benefit from the co-use according to the rate of harm it may cause.
If these warnings apply to you, even at any time in the past, please consult your doctor.
Use of DESAL with food and drink Foods may affect the absorption of DESAL. Swallow the tablets on an empty stomach with a sufficient amount of liquid (1 cup of water) without the amount recommended by your doctor.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. If there are no compelling medical reasons, you should not use DESAL during pregnancy. Therefore, pregnancy should be evaluated before starting treatment. If you become pregnant during treatment, your doctor may discontinue the medication, start treatment with another group of medications, or continue your treatment by closely monitoring the development of your baby in the womb. If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Furosemide passes into breast milk, so you should not use DESAL during breastfeeding. If you need to be treated with DESAL, you must stop giving milk to protect the baby from breastfeeding.
Use ofand machines
toolsDESAL may have a marked reduction in blood pressure, difficulty in concentration, and impaired responsiveness. Therefore, caution should be exercised when using the machine and machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients in the content of DESAL
If you have been told by your doctor that you have had some intolerance to your sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Other drugs with use of
such co Deprecated drugs:
- a calming and sleep-inducing agent with chloral hydrate - aminoglycosides and other ototoxic drugs (drugs with a detrimental effect on hearing)
together measures to be taken when using drugs
- Cisplatin (to treat cancer - Lithium (used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders) - ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonist (cardiovascular diseases
used in the treatment of) - Risperidone (used in the treatment of psychiatric diseases and dementia)
Drugs that need to be careful when using
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs including aspirin ( painkiller and antiinflammatory) - Phenytoin (used in the treatment of epilepsy) - Corticosteroids, carbenoxolone, licorice (used in gastro-intestinal diseases) - Digitalis preparations (cardiovascular - Probenecid (used in gout-drop-disease) - Methotrexate (used in cancer treatment) - Drugs used in the treatment of diabetes - Epinephrine, norepinephrine (due to its blood pressure-enhancing properties) - Curative-type muscle relaxants - Theophylline used in the treatment of diseases) - Some cephalosporins - cyclosporine (used during organ transplantations) - the contrastused to enhance the visibility of organs in X-ray
If you are using prescription or over the counter any drug currently or have recently used a while, please about them with your doctor or pharmacist inform please.
3. How to use DESAL?
Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration: The treatment dose and duration will vary depending on your disease. Your doctor will determine the appropriate dose and treatment for you.
Method and method of administration: Oral administration. Take the tablets on an empty stomach. Drink a glass of water with the amount recommended by your doctor, without chewing.
Different age groups: Use in children: In children, the maximum recommended daily dose of furosemide for oral administration is 2 mg / kg body weight up to 40 mg. Your doctor will determine the dosage and application of the drug depending on your child's age, body weight and disease.
Use in the elderly: In elderly patients and patients with impaired general condition, your doctor will adjust the dosage by considering possible impairments in kidney and liver function.
Special use cases: Liver / kidney failure: Your doctor will determine the dose of your drug depending on your disease and the severity of your kidney / liver problems.
Other: Heart failure, your doctor if you have severe high blood pressure, taking into account dose to be used in such cases you will identify with caution.
If you have an impression that the effect of DESAL is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have used more DESALs than you should use: If you have used more than you should use from DESAL, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to use DESAL: If you miss a dose and the time of the next dose is not too close, remember the missed dose.
Do not double dose the next dose to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects that may occur when treatment is discontinued with DESAL: If you leave DESAL treatment without your doctor's approval, your blood pressure may rise again, or your body may experience excessive fluid retention.
4. What are the possible side effects? Like all medicines, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to substances found in the content of DESAL.
If you have any of the following, stop using DESAL and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• Itching, hives, other rashes, bubbles in the liquid, usually spontaneous, hand, face and lace, similar to lace, redness sensitivities,
• Generally skin disease in the arms and legs with blisters filled with water in the skin,
• An inflammatory type of skin disease (exfoliative dermatitis) with exfoliation,
• Red bruising (purpura) in the form of a needle head, photosensitivity
• Sudden hypersensitivity reaction
• Inflammation of the skin and around the eyes with swelling and redness (Stevens Johnson Syndrome)
• A serious disease (toxic epidermal necrolysis) with liquid-filled bubbles in the skin
• Blood clot (pain in the legs, swelling or tenderness)
All of these are very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you have serious allergy to DESAL. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
Other reported side effects are listed below. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of these side effects become serious or if you notice any side effects not listed below in this manual.
Side effects are defined as shown in the following categories: Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients. Common: Less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon least one of 100 patients, 1000 patients with more than one but not visible. Rare: Less than one in 1,000 patients, but more than one in 10000 patients. Very Sparse: Less than one in 10,000 patients can be seen. Unknown: Unpredictable based on available data.
• Changes in the concentrations of chemicals in the blood (electrolyte disturbances)
• Decrease in blood volume in the elderly (hypovolemia) and dehydration from the body (dehydration)
• Increase in blood fat levels in the amount of creatinine and triglycerides
• Low blood pressure including blood pressure decrease)
• hemoconcentration (increased blood concentration due to reduced blood fluid)
• blood sodium, chloride, reduction of potassium levels, rise of blood cholesterol and uric acid,
• gout attacks (joints inflammation and uric acid increases, causing pain characterized in disease)
• hepatic encephalopathy in patients with hepatic failure (deterioration of brain function due to liver failure)
•increase in urine output
•reduction in the number of blood platelets (unusual bleeding or mode rare studies)
• a decrease in sensitivity to sugar should be considered in diabetic patients
• In patients with an abnormal decrease in the amount of protein in the blood, especially hearing impairment and sometimes irreversible deafness in serious damage to the kidney
• Itching, rash
• reduction in the number of white blood cells (leukopenia)
• Increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood (a type of allergy cell)
• Blood vessel inflammation (vasculitis)
• Vomiting, diarrhea
• Kidney inflammation
• Agranulocytosis (reduction in the number of white blood cells), asplastic anemia (serious in the number of blood cells reduction), a kind of anemia (haemolytic anemia)
• acute pancreatitis which may indicate severe abdominal or back pain
• bile flow intrahepatic due to a cause reduced or stopped, elevated liver enzymes
• blood calcium , decrease in magnesium level urea increase, dry mouth, weakness, fatigue, restlessness, seizures, muscle weakness or cramps, low blood pressure, rapid or irregular heartbeat due to metabolic alkalosis
• Pseudo-barter syndrome in long-term use (vomiting, urination and consciousness.
• Increased sodium and chloride in urine• Urinary incontinence.
• In premature babies, the accumulation of calcium salts in the kidneys, often leading to irreversible kidney damage, kidney stones formation.
• In the case of preterm babies, the first week of life increased risk of continuation ofpatent ductus arteriosus u with vascular disease (opening of the opening between the two large arteries emerging from the heart after delivery)
• Injection site painexperience
birIf youany side effects not mentioned in these instructions for use inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Report side effects If you experience any side effects that are included in the instructions for use or not, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Also located on the side effects www.titck.gov.t site you encounter "Drug Side Impact Statement" by clicking on the icon or 0800314 00 08 number of side effects by calling the notification line Turkey Pharmacovigilance Center (TÜFAM) 'What do you notice. By informing you of any side effects, you will contribute to further information on the safety of the drug you are using.
5. Storage of DESAL Keep DESAL out of the reach of children and in its packaging.
Store at room temperature below 30 ° C and in its original packaging. Protect from light.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use DESAL after the expiration date in the packaging.
Registration holder: Biofarma İlaç San. and Tic. Inc.
Akpinar Mah. Osmangazi Cad. No: 156 34885 Sancaktepe / İstanbul Telephone: (0216) 398 10 63 (Pbx) Fax: (0216) 419 27 80
Production Location: Biofarma İlaç San. and Tic. Inc.
Akpinar Mah. Osmangazi Cad. No: 156 34885 Sancaktepe / İstanbul Telephone: (0216) 398 10 63 (Pbx) Fax: (0216) 419 27 80
These operating instructions were approved on 28.04.2016.
7 of 7
No customer reviews for the moment.