|2||5%||Up to $2.50|
|3||10%||Up to $7.50|
|4||15%||Up to $15.00|
|5||20%||Up to $25.00|
Norvasc 10 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Amlodipine
• Active substance: amlodipine besylate equivalent to 5 mg amlodipine base
488 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$28.90||Up to $2.89|
|3||$28.90||Up to $8.67|
|4||$28.90||Up to $17.34|
|5||$28.90||Up to $28.90|
Different age groups:: In
Use in childrenchildren aged 6-17 years, the recommended antihypertensive oral dose is 2.5-5 mg once daily. Amlodipine 2.5 mg is not available. NORVASC 5 mg oral dispersed tablets were not produced to be divided into two equal parts and 2.5 mg dose was not obtained. Doses above 5 mg per day were not examined in pediatric patients. The effect of NORVASC on blood pressure in patients under 6 years of age is unknown.
Use in the elderly: Your doctor will not make a special dose adjustment for you.
Special Use Conditions:
Kidney Failure: Your doctor will not make a special dose adjustment for you. Amlodipine, the active ingredient of NORVASC, is not dialyzed.
Liver failure: If you have liver failure, your doctor will adjust the dose of NORVASC for him. If you have an impression that the effect of NORVASC is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more NORVASC than you should use Taking too many tablets can cause your blood pressure to drop or even dangerously fall. You may feel dizzy, dizziness, faintness or weakness. If your blood pressure drop is too severe, shock may occur. Your skin may feel cold and moist and lose consciousness. If you have received too many NORVASC tablets; contact emergency medical support.
Do not worry if you forget to use NORVASC. If you forget to take a tablet, leave that dose completely. Take your next dose at the right time. Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects after termination of treatment with NORVASC Your doctor will tell you how long you should use your NORVASC. If you stop using the drug earlier than recommended, your disease condition may return to its previous state. Do not interrupt your medication without consulting your doctor. If you have any questions about how to use the NORVASC, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible Side Effects
Like all medicines, side-effects may occur in people who are sensitive to substances found in NORVASC's content.
If you have any of the following, stop using the NORVASC and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact your nearest hospital emergency department: o Sudden wheezing, chest pain, shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing o Swelling of the eyelids, face or lips o Breathing great difficulty swelling of the tongue and throat o Severe skin reactions, including skin rash, urinary, skin rash on your entire body, severe itching, blistering, peeling and swelling of the skin, inflammation in the mucous membranes (Stevens Johnson Syndrome) or other allergic reactions o Heart attack, abnormal heartbeat opancreas, which may cause serious abdominal and back pain
Inflammation of the
The following common side effects have been reported. If these side effects cause problems or persist for more than a week, contact your doctor.
Common (affects 1 to 10 of 100 users)
• Headache, dizziness, sleep suppression (especially at the beginning of treatment)
• Palpitation, skin flushing
• Abdominal pain, feeling sickness (nausea)
• Swelling of the ankles (edema), fatigue
Other reported side effects are listed below. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of these side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed below in this manual.
Uncommon (affects 1 to 10 of 1,000 users)
• Mood fluctuations, anxiety, depression, insomnia
• Chills, deterioration of taste, fainting, weakness
• numbness or tingling in your arms and legs, decreased sensation of pain
• Visually impaired, double vision, tinnitus
• Low blood pressure
• In the nasal wall inflammation (rhinitis) due to discharge, sneezing
• Changes in bowel movements, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, dry mouth, vomiting
• Hair loss, increased perspiration, itching on the skin, redness of the skin on the skin, color change in the skin
• Frequent urination at night, urinary dysfunction,
• Erectile dysfunction, males in breasts or breasts growth
• Weakness, pain, feeling unwell
• Joint or muscle pain, muscle cramps, back pain
• Weight gain or decrease
Sparse (10,000 users) one to 10 affects)
• Confusion (confusion)
Very rare (10,000 user affects less than 1)
• reduction in the number of white blood cells, abnormal injury or easy bleeding (red blood cell damage) in the number of clotting cells may result in a decrease
• your blood presence of high sugar (hyperglycemia)
• A nerve disorder, numbness or tingling which can cause weakness
• Cough, gum swelling
• Abdominal swelling (gastritis)
• Abnormal liver function, liver inflammation (hepatitis), yellowing of the skin (jaundice), effect on some medical tests liver enzyme elevation
• Increased muscle tension
• Generally inflammation of the blood vessels with skin redness
• Sensitivity to light
• Stiffness that combines stiffness, chills and / or movement disorders
If one of these side effects becomes serious inform your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any side effects that are not mentioned.
5. Storage of
NORVASC Keep NORVASC in a place where the child cannot see, reach, and pack.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Store at room temperature below 25 ° C.
Do not use NORVASC after the expiration date in the packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.