|2||5%||Up to $2.99|
|3||10%||Up to $8.97|
|4||15%||Up to $17.94|
|5||20%||Up to $29.90|
Lipitor 80 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Atorvastatin
5. Storage of Keep LIPITOR in a place
LiIPITORwhere children cannot see, reach and pack. Store at room temperature below 25 ° C.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$29.90||Up to $2.99|
|3||$29.90||Up to $8.97|
|4||$29.90||Up to $17.94|
|5||$29.90||Up to $29.90|
takenLIPITOR with caution
• If you have kidney problems or kidney problems, history,
• the other members of your business or family muscular disease is present,
• Previously other lipid-lowering drugs (eg statins or fibrates) and if you have problems muscle during treatment (muscle pain, weakness, etc.),
• Continuous and If you are receiving high amounts of alcohol.
• If there is intolerance to some sugars • If you have
significant breathing difficulties • If you have
hypothyroidism (inadequate production of thyroid hormone in the body)If
•you are older than 70 yearsIf you
•have risk factors for diabetes. If you have diabetes or have a risk of developing diabetes; Your doctor will monitor you closely while using this medicine. If you have high sugar and fat levels in your blood, if you are overweight and have high blood pressure; You may be at risk of developing diabetes.
If any of these apply to you, your doctor will need to perform blood tests before and during the LIPITOR treatment in order to predict your risks in terms of the side effects associated with the muscle system.
Tell your doctor if you have had a stroke before; Your doctor will take this into consideration when deciding the most appropriate treatment and dose for you.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
No customer reviews for the moment.