|2||5%||Up to $2.19|
|3||10%||Up to $6.57|
|4||15%||Up to $13.14|
|5||20%||Up to $21.90|
Glucotrol-XL 5 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Glipizide
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$21.90||Up to $2.19|
|3||$21.90||Up to $6.57|
|4||$21.90||Up to $13.14|
|5||$21.90||Up to $21.90|
are taken from the mouth.
Active Ingredients: Glipizide Auxiliaries: Polyethylene Oxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910, Iron (III) Oxide Red, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Acetate, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Opadry White (YS-2-7063), Black Ink (S-1 -17823)
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is GLUCOTROL XL and what is it for? 2. What to Consider Before Using GLUCOTROL XL 3. How to Use GLUCOTROL XL? 4. What are the Possible Side Effects? 5. GLUCOTROL XL Storage Headers are included.
1. What is GLUCOTROL XL and what is it used for?
GLUCOTROL XL 10 mg Controlled Release Tablets are in a specially designed shell to allow slow release of the drug. The name li XL temsil in the name of the drug represents this feature. Each tablet contains 10 mg of glipizide as the active ingredient. Available in blister packages of 20 tablets
GLUCOTROL XL is an active ingredient in the group called glipizide sulfonylurea. Such drugs are drugs that are used against diabetes (to prevent diabetes by lowering blood sugar).
GLUCOTROL XL is used in addition to the diet in Type 2 diabetic patients where the appropriate diet is not successful.
Your body produces insulin to keep your blood sugar level at the proper level. In type 2 diabetes:
• Your body may not produce enough insulin
• Your body may not be able to use insulin
• Your blood sugar level may be too high
If your blood sugar level is not under control kidney damage, nerve damage, blindness, circulatory problems (blood movement in your body), foot, leg or Loss of other limbs can lead to serious medical problems such as high blood pressure, heart attack or stroke.
GLUCOTROL XL works mainly in the following ways:
• By helping yourrelease more of itsHelping your
bodyown insulin •body respond more to its own insulin
•by lowering the amount of glucose produced by the body
Even after you start taking GLUCOTROL XL, you will continue to fit into your diet and exercise programsshould
No customer reviews for the moment.