|2||5%||Up to $1.99|
|3||10%||Up to $5.97|
|4||15%||Up to $11.94|
|5||20%||Up to $19.90|
Zantac 150 Mg 14 Tablets ingredient Ranitidine
150 mg The effervescent tablet is taken orally.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
The use of ZANTAC in combination with food and drink can be taken on a hungry or full stomach.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. ZANTAC passes through the placenta. It should not be used unless it is mandatory in pregnant women as in other drugs.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Ranitidine in ZANTAC content passes into breast milk. If you are breastfeeding, you should not use ZANTAC unless your doctor finds it necessary.
Vehicle and machine use No effect on the vehicle and machine use.
Important information about some of the excipients contained in ZANTAC
Contains a source for phenylalanine (deposition in phenylketonuria). Phenylketonuria can be harmful to people with congenital (a congenital disease that can affect the nervous system). This medicinal product contains 14.3 mmol (or 328 mg) of sodium in each tablet. This should be considered for patients on a controlled sodium diet.
Concomitant use with other drugs When used in combination with drugs that prevent blood coagulation (eg, warfarin), it may affect the blood clotting time. Ranitidine may increase the absorption of certain drugs (eg, used for insomnia, increase the use of triazolam, midazolam and glipizide used to lower blood sugar) or reduce the absorption of some (eg ketoconazole, used in the treatment of fungal infection, gefitnib used in the treatment of AIDS disease, atazanavir, delaviridin and lung cancer) . When high doses of sucralfate (2 g - a drug used in the ulcer) are given with ranitidine, the absorption of ranitidine may be reduced. This effect does not occur if the sucralfate is taken 2 hours after taking ranitidine.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication or if you have recently used it.
3. How to use ZANTAC? Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration: Use as instructed by your doctor. These instructions describe how often and how much you will receive the medication. If you are unsure, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The dose depends on your health condition and disease. Stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers, heartburn (acid in the esophagus) or the usual dose in indigestion; While lying for 4 weeks, two 150 mg tablets or twice a day are 150 mg tablets. In the treatment of severe cases, the dose can be increased to 150 mg tablets (600 mg) 4 times a day and up to 12 weeks.
The usual dose for dyspepsia is 150 mg tablets twice a day for 6 weeks. In rare diseases where acid secretion is too extreme, doses of 600-900 mg (4-6 150 mg tablets) or higher are used daily.
It is important that you use ZANTAC for the duration of your treatment. Even if you feel better, your doctor may decide to continue your treatment with ZANTAC so that the feeling of discomfort and burning / pain does not recur. Depending on the disease, the usual dose of treatment will continue; 150 mg tablets once a day or two times a day after dinner, 150 mg tablets or 150 mg tablets twice a day. If ZANTAC has been prescribed for the child, the dose depends on the child's weight. Make sure your child receives the tablets the same way the doctor says.
Method and method of application: Before taking ZANTAC in half a glass of water (at least 75 ml), if necessary, it should be allowed to dissolve completely by gentle mixing.
Different age groups:
• Use in children: The dosage should be adjusted according to the child's weight. The daily dose should not exceed 300 mg.
• Elderly use: the usual dose to which the treatment will continue, depending on the disease; 150 mg tablets once a day or two times a day after dinner, 150 mg tablets or 150 mg tablets twice a day.
Special Use Cases: Renal and hepatic impairment: Patients with severe renal insufficiency may have ranitidine deposits. In such patients, the recommended daily dose of ZANTAC is 150 mg.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have an impression that ZANTAC's effect is too strong or too weak.
If you have used more ZANTACs than you should use: Unless too many doses are taken at a time, it is not dangerous to use more ZANTACs than you should use. In these cases, contact your doctor without delay, or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should use from ZANTAC.
do not worry if you forget to use if you forget to take a dose. Take your medicine as soon as you remember. Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Effects when treatment with ZANTAC is terminated Use ZANTAC for the period recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking the medication without telling your doctor.
4. What are the possible side effects? Like all medicines, ZANTAC may have side effects in people who are sensitive to substances found in its contents. Many people have not had any side effects after taking this medicine.
Stop using ZANTAC if any of the following and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• sudden wheezing and chest pain or chest tightness,
• swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, mouth or tongue,
• lumps anywhere in the body rash or urticaria (hives)
• Unexplained fever
• Feeling weak, especially when standing
• Kidney problems; low back pain, fever, pain during urination, changes in blood and blood tests in urine
• Severe stomach pain; can be a sign of inflammation of the pancreas gland
• Slow and irregular heartbeat
These are all very serious side effects.
If you have any of these, you are allergic to ZANTAC. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
Side effects are classified as shown in the following categories:
Very common: It can be seen in at least one of 10 patients. Common: It can be seen in at least one of 10 patients and in at least one of 100 patients. Uncommon: In at least one of 100 patients, it can be seen in at least one of 1000 patients. Sparse: It can be seen in one of the more than 1000 patients. Very rare: it can be seen in at least one of 10000 patients. Unknown: Unpredictable from available data.
• Stomach pain
• Skin rash
• Changes in liver function
• Increased creatinine in the blood (kidney function test)
• The level of some substances in your blood may vary. It can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, easy bruising or infection.
• Drowsiness, confusion, seeing or not hearing things (hallucinations)
• Severe headache
• Stunned or double vision
• Pain or swelling of joints or muscles, inability to control movements
• Small blood vessels swelling (vasculitis): rash, joint swellings and kidney problems
• liver growth: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, self-made me feel good, itching, fever, skin and eyes turning yellow, dark-colored urine
• redness and spots on the skin
• Unusual hair loss
• Breast tension / growth
• Discharge in the breastmentioned in
If you encounter any side effects notthese instructions for use, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
5. Storage of ZANTAC Keep ZANTAC out of reach of children and in its packaging. Store in a cool place as it may be hot.
Use in accordance with expiration dates. Do not use ZANTAC after the expiration date of the packaging.
Authorization: GlaxoSmithKline İlaçları San. And Tic. Inc. 1. Levent Plaza Büyükdere Cad. No: 173 B Blok 34394 1.Levent / İSTANBUL
Manufacturer: Glaxo Wellcome Production, France
These instructions for use are approved on .......
No customer reviews for the moment.