|2||5%||Up to $2.29|
|3||10%||Up to $6.87|
|4||15%||Up to $13.74|
|5||20%||Up to $22.90|
Zantac 300 Mg 14 Tablets ingredient Ranitidine
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$22.90||Up to $2.29|
|3||$22.90||Up to $6.87|
|4||$22.90||Up to $13.74|
|5||$22.90||Up to $22.90|
Active substance: Each tablet contains 150 mg ranitidine (as hydrochloride). Excipients: Monosodium hydrate anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate, aspartame, povidone K30, sodium benzoate, orange flavor, grapefruit flavor, dehydrated alcohol
o Keep these operating instructions. You can need to read again. o If you have any additional questions, please consult your doctor or pharmacist. It has been prescribed for you personally on this medicine, please do not give it to others. o When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital. o Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use: 1. What is ZANTAC and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using ZANTAC 3. How to use ZANTAC? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. ZANTAC's Storage
Headings are included.
1. What is ZANTAC and what is it used for? ZANTAC is ranitidine andranitidine H
is a member of a group of drugs calledreceptor antagonist; reduces the amount of acid in your stomach. Thus, the ulcers in the stomach and duodenum (in the duodenum) are rapidly recovered and the burning / pain decreases. Your doctor has chosen this medicine for you and your health.
ZANTAC is used in the following cases:
• In some cases, your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic in combination with ZANTAC in the treatment of gastric or duodenal ulcers.
• Some drugs and painkillers used for arthritis can cause ulcers as side effects. If you are undergoing such treatment, your doctor may prescribe ZANTAC to protect you from ulcers.
• Ulcers may bleed. Your doctor may prescribe you ZANTAC to protect you from this.
• It is used in the treatment of acid-related problems in the esophagus (esophagitis: inflammation of the esophagus) and other problems. These problems are indigestion, dyspepsia, or heartburn / heartburn, which can cause pain or discomfort.
• It is used in the treatment of problems caused by excessive acid secretion in the stomach.
• ZANTAC can also be given to prevent some special problems before anesthesia.
2. Things to consider before using
ZANTAC DO NOT use ZANTAC in the following cases
• If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any substance in the contents of ZANTAC.
USE ZANTAC CAREFULLY if:
• If you are middle-aged and over, the use of ZANTAC may mask symptoms of stomach cancer. Therefore, the possibility of cancer should be avoided before starting treatment.
• If you have kidney disease or if your kidneys are not working properly
• If you have a rare condition called porphyria (a kind of hereditary disease that causes abdominal pain and muscle cramps
) regular control of patients using ZANTAC with drugs is recommended.
• Do phenylketonuria (a disease that affects the nervous system birth is) (see Important information about some of the ingredients found in zantac content)
• If you think you are pregnant or become pregnant
• If you are breastfeeding
• elderly, using a ZANTAC.TM (65 years and older) with chronic lung disease, There may be an increased risk of community-acquired pneumonia (lung inflammation, pneumonia) in patients with diabetes or immunocompromised patients.
• Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
No customer reviews for the moment.