|2||5%||Up to $3.60|
|3||10%||Up to $10.80|
|4||15%||Up to $21.60|
|5||20%||Up to $36.00|
• Excipients: Povidone K-25, crospovidone, corn starch, lactose monohydrate, collodial anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, opadry white 03F28478 (hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol)
499 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$36.00||Up to $3.60|
|3||$36.00||Up to $10.80|
|4||$36.00||Up to $21.60|
|5||$36.00||Up to $36.00|
• Active substance: Leflunomide
before using this drug Please read the instructions carefully because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these operating instructions:
1. What is ARAMID and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using ARAMID 3. How is ARAMID used? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Preservation of ARAMID
Headings are included.
1. What is ARAMID and what is it used for?
• ARAMID is included in the drug group used against rheumatism and contains 10 mg of leflunomide as the active substance.
• ARAMID is white, round, biconvex film tablets. The tablets are contained in HDPE bottles containing 30 film tablets.
ARAMID is used in adults with active rheumatoid arthritis or active psoriatic arthritis.
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are inflammation, swelling, difficulty in movement and pain in the joint. Other symptoms affecting the whole body are loss of appetite, fever, reduction in energy and anemia (red blood cell reduction, anemia). Symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis include inflammation, swelling, difficulty in movement, pain and patchy scaly skin rashes (skin lesions).
2. Things to consider before using
ARAMID DO NOT use ARAMID
if: • You are hypersensitive to leflunomide, teriflunomide (a drug used to treat multiple sclerosis with nervous system disease), or to any of the excipients in the tablets (especially fever joint pain, severe skin reaction in the form of red patches or blisters (eg Stevens-Johnson syndrome)
• If you have a problem with your liver,If you have
•moderate or severe kidney disorders,If the
•protein level in your blood is significantly below normal (hypoproteinemia),
• If you have any discomfort affecting your immune system (eg AIDS),
• Your bone marrow-related disease, red or white blood cells or blood platelets (cells involved in the formation of clots),
• A serious infectious If you have
pregnancy, if you think you are pregnant or breastfeeding, use
No customer reviews for the moment.