|2||5%||Up to $2.49|
|3||10%||Up to $7.47|
|4||15%||Up to $14.94|
|5||20%||Up to $24.90|
Karbalex Retard 600 Mg 50 Tablets ingredient Carbamazepine
• Active ingredients: carbamazepine Each tablet contains 300 mg of carbamazepine.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$24.90||Up to $2.49|
|3||$24.90||Up to $7.47|
|4||$24.90||Up to $14.94|
|5||$24.90||Up to $24.90|
• Excipients: Ammonia Methacrylate Copolymer (Eudragit RS-PO), Methacrylic acid-Ethilacrylate Copolymer (1: 1) dispersion 30% (Eudragit L 30 D), Colloidal anhydrous silica, Magnesium stearate, Pure talc, Sodium starch glycolate (Type A Microcrystalline cellulose.
Before using this medicine, please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is KARBALEX and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using KARBALEX 3. How to use KARBALEX? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Storage of the KARBALEX
Headers are included.
1. What is KARBALEX and what is it used for?
Carbamazepine has a preventive effect on various seizure types and has a mood-regulating effect. KARBALEX used in the treatment of the following diseases:
Various, including seizures that psychic changes in the forefront of epilepsy (epilepsy) types
Manic-preventing depressive disorder
emerging suddenly in the face, jabbing nature of pain episodes (trigeminal neuralgia)
Diabetes due to nerve damage
Alcohol withdrawal syndrome
2. Things to consider before usinghave
KARBALEX DO NOT use CARBALEX in the following caseshypersensitivity to
If youcarbamazepine or related substances (tricyclic antidepressants = one type of drugs used against depression) or excipients,
current heart conduction disorders If not,
not use if you have severe liver failure or bone marrow abnormalities.
tablets should not be given to children under 1 year old.
USE KARBALEX ATTENTIONInform your doctor
if you have cardiovascular disease, liver and / or renal dysfunction, liver damage, or intraocular tension (glaucoma). Your doctor will take this into consideration before prescribing the drug.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have other illnesses or allergies.
If you plan to become pregnant, pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Blood and liver function tests should be performed as described by your doctor.
If side effects occur (especially skin reactions, fever, sore throat or deep sores or jaundice in the throat, mouth or other places), consult your doctor immediately.
effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives may decrease with carbamazepine. Therefore, alternative birth control methods should be used.
If, in some rare cases, heart rhythm (decreased cardiac activity), blood formation (paleness, fatigue, infection resistance, increased frequency of bleeding) or renal dysfunction, consult your doctor immediately.
Serious skin side effects rarely occur.
A small number of people treated with medications used to treat epilepsy, such as carbamazepine, may think to harm or kill themselves. If you have these thoughts at any moment, consult your doctor immediately.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Handling of KARBALEX with food and drink Avoid drinking alcohol and grapefruit juice during treatment.
No customer reviews for the moment.