|2||5%||Up to $6.49|
|3||10%||Up to $19.47|
|4||15%||Up to $38.94|
|5||20%||Up to $64.90|
Keppra 1000 Mg 50 Tablets ingredient Levetiracetam
KEPPRA 1000 mg film tablet is taken orally.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$64.90||Up to $6.49|
|3||$64.90||Up to $19.47|
|4||$64.90||Up to $38.94|
|5||$64.90||Up to $64.90|
• Excipients: Croscarmellos sodium, macrogol 6000, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, Opadry 85F32004 [Polyvinyl alcohol-partial hydrolysis, titanium dioxide (E171), macrogol 3350, talc, yellow iron oxide (E172)].
Pleasethis INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine
read, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed to you personally, please do not give it to others.
• Whenthis medicineyou are taking this medicineyou go to a doctor or hospital
using, tell your doctor thatwhen.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Doother than the recommended dose for the
not use high or low dosesdrug.
What is KEPPRA and what is it used for?
KEPPRA is yellow-colored, notched and "ucb" and "500" printed on one side. Each box contains 50 tablets.
KEPPRA is an antiepileptic drug used to treat epilepsy (epileptic seizures).
KEPPRA is used alone in partial onset seizures with or without secondary spread in patients 16 years and older.
KEPPRA, in addition to other epilepsy drugs currently in use:
• Partial-onset seizures with or without prevalence in children 4 years and older (partial seizures with or without secondary generalized seizures)
• in seizures in adolescent and adults over 12 years of age (myoclonic seizures) )
• 12 years and older adolescents and adults with seizures leading to widespread contraction primary (primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures) are used.
No customer reviews for the moment.