|2||5%||Up to $2.89|
|3||10%||Up to $8.67|
|4||15%||Up to $17.34|
|5||20%||Up to $28.90|
Keppra 250 Mg 50 Tablets ingredient Levetiracetam
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use KEPPRA after the expiry date indicated on the package.
Do not use KEPPRA if you notice defects in the product and / or its packaging.
496 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$28.90||Up to $2.89|
|3||$28.90||Up to $8.67|
|4||$28.90||Up to $17.34|
|5||$28.90||Up to $28.90|
• If you are allergic to any of you keppra which is the active substance levetiracetam or excipient (hypersensitive you are).
CAREFULLY USE KEPPRA
• If you have kidney problems, follow your doctor's instructions. Your doctor may decide whether your dose should be adjusted.
• If you notice a decline in your child's growth or an unexpected adolescent development in your child, please consult your doctor.
• If you notice an increase in the severity of the seizure (eg number increase), please consult your doctor.
• Few persons treated with an antiepileptic drug such as KEPPRA have the idea of self-harm or self-killing. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms of depression and / or suicidal ideation.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even in the past.
Using KEPPRA with food and drink You can get KEPPRA with or without meals. As a safety precaution, do not take KEPPRA with alcohol.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant, please inform your doctor.
KEPPRA should not be used during pregnancy unless absolutely necessary. The potential risk of KEPPRA on your unborn child is unknown. KEPPRA showed undesirable effects on reproduction at higher dose levels than required for the control of your seizures in animal studies.
If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment.
Using tools and machinery KEPPRA can make you feel sleepy, which may disrupt your ability to use any tool or machine. This is more likely at the beginning of treatment or after an increase in dose
. Do not use machinery or tools until you have your doctor evaluated and allowed your response to treatment with KEPPRA.
Important information on some excipients contained in KEPPRA KEPPRA 500 mg Film Tablet contains approximately 0.8 mg of sodium but no warning is required due to its dose.
If you do not have an extreme sensitivity to the excipients contained in KEPPRA, there is no negative effect on these substances.
Use with other medicines If you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication, or if you have recently used it, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
No customer reviews for the moment.