|2||5%||Up to $4.49|
|3||10%||Up to $13.47|
|4||15%||Up to $26.94|
|5||20%||Up to $44.90|
Keppra 500 Mg 50 Tablets ingredient Levetiracetam
• Active substance: Each film-coated tablet contains 500 mg of levetiracetam.
496 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$44.90||Up to $4.49|
|3||$44.90||Up to $13.47|
|4||$44.90||Up to $26.94|
|5||$44.90||Up to $44.90|
How is KEPPRA used?
• Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration: Your doctor will tell you how many tablets you will use KEPPRA, take tablets according to him. You should take KEPPRA 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening, approximately every day at the same time.
Monotherapy (treatment with KEPPRA alone) Use in
adults and adolescents aged 16 years and older:
• General dose: 1000 mg (2 tablets) -3000 mg (6 tablets) per day.
• If you start treatment with KEPPRA for the first time, your doctor will prescribe low-dose KEPPRA for 2 weeks before applying the lowest general dose.
For example, if your daily dose is 2000 mg, you should take 2 tablets each morning and evening.
Supplementary treatment (treatment with other antiepileptic drugs) Use in
adults (≥18 years) and in adolescents 50 and 12 years (12-17 years):
• General dose: 1000 mg (2 tablets) per day to -3000 mg (6 tablets).
For example, if your daily dose is 1000 mg, you should take a tablet in the morning and evening.
Use in children 4-11 years and in adolescents under 12 kg (12-17 years):
• General dose: between 20 mg / kg and 60 mg / kg body weight per day.
• Your doctor will prescribe the most suitable KEPPRA pharmaceutical form for your child's body weight and dose.
For example, for a general dose of 20 mg / kg daily, you should give your 25 kg child Keppra 250 mg tablets in the morning and in the evening.
• Method and method of administration: KEPPRA tablets are for oral use.
Swallow KEPPRA tablets with sufficient amounts of liquid (eg a glass of water).
• Different age groups:
Use in children: KEPPRA Film Tablets can be used in children and adults aged 4 and over.
Use in the elderly: In elderly patients (over 65 years), KEPPRA dose will be adjusted by your doctor if renal function is decreased.
• Special Use Cases:
Kidney / Liver Failure: If you have kidney failure, your KEPPRA dose will be adjusted by your doctor according to your kidney function. If you have severe liver failure, your dose will be reduced by your doctor.
If you have an impression that the effect of KEPPRA is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have used KEPPRA more than you should use: The possible side effects of overdose of KEPPRA intake are drowsiness, extreme restlessness, hostile behavior / aggression, blurred consciousness, respiratory arrest, and coma. Your doctor will apply the best possible treatment for overdose.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should use from KEPPRA.
If you forget to use KEPPRA: If you have missed one or more doses, consult your doctor.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
The effects that may occur when KEPPRA is discontinued:
• KEPPRA is used as a chronic (long-term) treatment. As long as your doctor tells you, you should continue with KEPPRA treatment.
• Do not discontinue treatment without the advice of your doctor as this may increase your seizures. Your doctor should decide on the termination of KEPPRA treatment. Your doctor will inform you about the termination of KEPPRA treatment with a gradual dose reduction. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have further questions about the use of the drug.
4. What are the possible side effects?
As with all medicines, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in KEPPRA. Side effects are listed in the following categories:
Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients. Common: Less than 1 in 10 patients, but more than 1 in 100 patients. Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 patients, but more than 1 in 1000 patients. Rare: less than 1 in 1000 patients, but more than 1 in 10,000 patients
. Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 patients can be seen. Unknown: Unpredictable from available data.
• Nasopharyngitis (Nasal and pharynx)
• Drowsiness (Somnolans)
• Hostile behavior / aggression
• Insomnia (Insomnia)
• Over-reaction to irritability or warning (Irritability)
• Involuntary muscle contractions (Convulsion)
• Balance disturbance
• Involuntary tremors (Tremor)
• Immobility accompanied by consciousness numbness (lethargy)cough
• Rotation sensation (Vertigo)
• Abdominal pain
• Indigestion (Dyspepsia)
• Fatigue (Asthenia / weakness)
• Reduction of blood clotting cellsReduced
•blood cell count
• Weight gain
• Weight loss
• Suicide attempt and suicidal ideation
• Mental disorder
• Abnormal behavior
• See things that are not real or d suit (hallucination, hallucination)
• Confusion (Confusion)
• panic attacks
• Emotional variability / mood swings
• Excessive dysphoria (agitation)
• Memory loss (amnesia), distractibility (Concentration loss)
• amnesia (memory failure)
• Coordination Disorder / Incompatible Movement Disorder (Ataxia)
• Feeling of Pincushion (Paresthesia)
• Double vision
• Blurred vision
• Abnormalities in liver function tests
• Hair loss
• Skin inflammation (Extraction)
• Muscle weakness
• Muscle pain (Myalgia)
• Reduction in the number of neutrophils in the
blood • Decrease in the number of blood cells
• Personality disorders
• Abnormal thought (Slow thinking, inability to concentrate)
• Uncontrolled muscle contractions (Koreoatetosis)
• Difficulty in controlling movements (Dyskinesia)
• Hyperactivity, hyperactivity (hyperkinesis)
• Pankr inflammation of the(Pancreatitis)
liver• Liver failure
• Hepatic inflammation (Hepatitis)
• Various types of skin and mucosa (Papule, vesicle, bulla, etc.) at the same time with blisters (Multiform erythema)
• Formation of bubbles in the skin, mouth, eyes and genital area (Stevens Johnson syndrome)
• Peeling of the skin (toxic epidermal necrolysis which is a serious condition affecting more than 30% of the body surface)
Some side effects such as drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness can be seen more frequently at the beginning of therapy or in dose increases. However, these effects should decrease over time.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any side effects not mentioned in these instructions.
5. Storage of KEPPRA
Keep out of reach of children and keep them in its packaging.
Store at room temperatures below 25 ° C.
No customer reviews for the moment.