|2||5%||Up to $1.99|
|3||10%||Up to $5.97|
|4||15%||Up to $11.94|
|5||20%||Up to $19.90|
Tegretol CR 400 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Carbamazepine
It is taken by swallowing without chewing.
461 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$24.00||Up to $2.40|
|3||$24.00||Up to $7.20|
|4||$24.00||Up to $14.40|
|5||$24.00||Up to $24.00|
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS TEGRETOL® 200 mg tablet
• Excipients: Aerosil 200, Avisel PH 102, Magnesium stearate, Modified ZSB-10 (sodium carboxymethylcellulose).
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• Tell your doctor if you use this medicine when you go to the doctor or hospital during the use of this medicine.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is TEGRETOL and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using TEGRETOL
3. How to use TEGRETOL? 4. What are the possible side effects?
5. TEGRETOL Storing
Headings are included.
1. What is TEGRETOL and what is it used for? The name of your drug is TEGRETOL
Tablet. TEGRETOL is presented in blister pack containing 24 and 160 tablets.
TEGRETOL Tablets are notched tablets with white, round, flat, curved edges, diğer CG ”on one side and bir G / K“ on the other.
Each tablet contains 200 mg of active substanceprovides carbamazepine. TEGRETOL is included in a group of drugs called antiepileptics (drugs used in the treatment of epilepsy). Due to its mechanism of action, it can also be used for other diseases. TEGRETOL is used to treat certain types of seizures (epilepsy, epilepsy).
Mental Health disorders, a type of mental depression (depression) type, ik bipolar mood disorders inde with periods of depression and manic episodes (manic episode), as a result of influences of one of the nerves of the brain and usually caused by severe pain in the face of severe pain It is used in the treatment of the disease called ğ Trigeminal Neuralgia sey. It should not be used for other pains or pain in the body.
Epilepsy is a disease characterized by two or more seizures. Seizures occur when messages from the brain to the muscles are not transmitted properly by the nerve pathways in the body. TEGRETOL helps control the transmission of these messages. TEGRETOL also regulates nerve functions in other diseases mentioned above.
2. Things to consider before using TEGRETOL You may only receive TEGRETOL after a full physical examination.
DO NOT use TEGRETOL if:
• Carbamazepine or TEGRETOL have allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the excipients listed at the beginning of these instructions for use.
• If you have severe heart disease.
• If you had a serious blood disease before.
• If you have a disorder in the production of porphyrin, which is an important pigment (color donor) for liver function and blood production (called p liver porphyria bu), this disease is a complex group of diseases caused by increased secretion of precursors in the synthesis of porphyrin or porphyrin.
• If you use medicines that belong to a special group of antidepressants (anti-depressive / psycho-depressive drugs) called monoamine-oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
CAREFULLY USE TEGRETOL if:
• You have a blood disease (including those caused by other drugs).
• If you have previously shown abnormal sensitivity to oxcarbazepine or any other drug (signs of rash or other allergies). It is important to note that you are allergic to carbamazepine, and your probability of developing an allergic reaction to oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) is about 1 in 4 (25%).
• If you have heart, liver or kidney disease or if you had previously.
• If you have increased eye pressure (glaucoma).
• Your doctor has told you that you have a mental illness called psychosis (a form of mental disorder) that can be accompanied by confusion and unrest.
• If you are using birth control pills containing hormones. TEGRETOL can neutralize this contraceptive. Therefore, when using TEGRETOL, you should use a different or additional non-hormonal contraceptive method. This will help prevent unwanted pregnancies.
• In the event of irregular menstrual bleeding or bleeding from the reservoir (vagina), report to your doctor immediately. If you have any questions about this, consult your doctor or health care professional.
• If there is an allergic reaction such as fever, rash or blistering of the skin with the swelling of the lymph nodes, report it immediately to your doctor or contact the nearest hospital emergency department (see Possible side effects).
• If you experience severe skin reactions such as fever, rash, redness of the skin, lips, blisters in the eyes or mouth, skin peeling, consult your doctor or consult the nearest hospital's emergency department. These reactions can be observed more frequently in patients of some Asian origin (eg Taiwan, Malaysia and the Philippines), and in patients whose strains are based on China (see Possible side effects).
• If you experience an increase in the number of seizures, report this to your doctor immediately (see Possible side effects).
• If you notice symptoms that suggest hepatitis, such as jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), tell your doctor immediately. (see Possible side effects).
• At any time, if you have thoughts of harming yourself or killing yourself. Such thoughts or behaviors were observed in a small proportion of patients treated with antiepileptics. In such cases, consult your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room at the nearest hospital. Do not stop using TEGRETOL without consulting your doctor. To prevent any sudden worsening of your seizures, do not suddenly discontinue your medication. Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Use of TEGRETOL with food and drink: You should not use alcohol during TEGRETOL treatment.
Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit, as they may increase the effect of TEGRETOL. Other fruit juices such as orange or apple juice have no such effect.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
No customer reviews for the moment.