|2||5%||Up to $2.79|
|3||10%||Up to $8.37|
|4||15%||Up to $16.74|
|5||20%||Up to $27.90|
Atacand 16 Mg 28 Tablets ingredient Candesartan
Atacand® PLUS 16 mg / 12.5 mg tablet is taken orally.
492 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$27.90||Up to $2.79|
|3||$27.90||Up to $8.37|
|4||$27.90||Up to $16.74|
|5||$27.90||Up to $27.90|
Please read the INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have additional questions, please ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed to you personally, please do not give it to others. Even if the symptoms of others are the same as yours, the medicine may harm those people.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions given to you about your medication. Do not use high or low doses other than the dose given to you.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is ATACAND® PLUS and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using ATACAND® PLUS 3. How to use ATACAND® PLUS? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. ATACAND® PLUS storage
headers are included.
1. What is ATACAND® PLUS and what is it used for?
The name of your medicine is ATACAND® PLUS. Available in 28 and 84 tablets. The tablets are peach colored and oval and can be divided into two equal parts along the line.
ATACAND® PLUS is used to treat high blood pressure (in the treatment of hypertension). It contains two active ingredients: Candesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide. These two agents are involved in reducing your blood pressure.
• Candesartan cilexetil belongs to a group of drugs called an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It relaxes and dilates your blood vessels. This helps to lower your blood pressure.
• Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to a group of drugs called 'diuretics' (diuretics). It helps to remove water and salts like sodium from your body with urine. This will decrease your blood pressure.
Your doctor may prescribe ATACAND® PLUS in cases where your blood pressure cannot be reduced by candesartan cilexetil or hydrochlorothiazide alone.
2. Things to consider before using ATACAND® PLUS, douse ATACAND® PLUS, please be aware that
If you are pregnantnotyou are pregnant or are pregnant. You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are in doubt. Use of ATACAND® PLUS during pregnancy can cause serious damage to your baby and even death (see section on pregnancy and breastfeeding).
DO NOT use ATACAND® PLUS in the following cases
•are allergic to any of Kandesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide or any of the substances contained in ATACAND® PLUS,
• If you are allergic to sulfonamide drugs (To be sure, Please consult)
• you severe liver disease or biliary tract If you have any obstruction (a problem with the disposal of bile from the gall bladder)
• if you have severe kidney problems,
• if you have gout,
• potassium level in your blood constantly low,
• calcium levels in your blood constant If you are,
breastfeeding• If you are breastfeeding,
• If you have diabetes (diabetes mellitus) or renal failure, do not use ARB and ACE inhibitors, which include ATACAND® PLUS, as the blood pressure lowering group, together with ğ aliskiren itus, another blood pressure lowering drug.
If you are unsure whether the above conditions apply to you, consult your doctor before using ATACAND® PLUS.
No customer reviews for the moment.