|2||5%||Up to $2.99|
|3||10%||Up to $8.97|
|4||15%||Up to $17.94|
|5||20%||Up to $29.90|
• Excipients Calcium carboxy methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, red-brown iron oxide E 172, yellow iron oxide E 172, lactose monohydrate from magnesium, magnesium stearate, corn starch, polyethylene glycol 8000
495 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$29.90||Up to $2.99|
|3||$29.90||Up to $8.97|
|4||$29.90||Up to $17.94|
|5||$29.90||Up to $29.90|
Atacand® PLUS USE CAREFULLY under the following circumstances
is present in the first following conditions, talk to your doctor before you start using Atacand® PLUS:
• If you have If you have diabetes or kidney failure
• Heart, if you have liver or kidney problems,
• recent your kidneys the transplant was performed,
• If you are vomiting, if you vomited recently in excess or diarrhea, if you are
• Conn's Syndrome called (also known as primary hyperaldosteronism) if you have adrenal gland disease
• Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) as if you have a disease known or If it was in the past,
• your blood pressure is low,
• have had a stroke
• have had asthma or allergies,
• non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) if you are using.
• Medications acting on the same hormonal system (Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone / RAAS) may cause low blood pressure, stroke, fainting, dysfunction of the kidneys, and potassium excess in the blood if you are taking another medication that is known as ADE and ARB. It is not recommended to use these products together with another blood pressure drug containing beraber aliskiren Bu.
• Aliskiren drugs are not used with blood pressure medications known as ARB and ACE inhibitors.
If you have any of these conditions, your doctor may want to see you more frequently and do some tests.
If you are going to have an operation, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using ATACAND® PLUS. Because when ATACAND® PLUS is used with some anesthetic drugs, it may cause your blood pressure to drop.
ATACAND® PLUS may cause skin sensitization.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past. A Using the
ATACAND® PLUS Tablet with food and drink
• You can get ATACAND® PLUS with or without food.
• If you use alcohol, talk to your doctor before using ATACAND® PLUS. Some people who drink alcohol during ATACAND® PLUS use may feel unconsciousness or drowsiness.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
If you are pregnant, suspect that you are pregnant, or if you are considering getting pregnant, you should not use ATACAND® PLUS. If you think you are pregnant (if you have any doubts) you should tell your doctor. Your doctor will ask you to discontinue using ATACAND® PLUS instead of ATACAND® PLUS.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or if you are about to start breastfeeding.
You should not use ATACAND® PLUS during breastfeeding.
Driving and using the machine Some people may feel tired and drowsy when using ATACAND® PLUS. If you are in the same situation, do not drive and do not use any tools or machines.
Important information on some excipients contained in ATACAND® PLUS ATACAND® PLUS contains lactose, a type of sugar. If you have been told by your doctor that you are unstable about some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. The list of excipients is at the beginning of these Instructions for Use.
Please refer to your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently on any other medication or medication, including medicines you have already taken, whether you are taking herbal or over-the-counter medications. ATACAND® PLUS may affect the functioning of certain medications, and some medications may also have effects on ATACAND® PLUS. If you take some medication, your doctor may need to perform blood tests from time to time.
Notify especially your doctor if you are using the following medicines:
•Beta blockers, diazoxide and enalapril, captopril, other drugs that lowers your blood pressure, including in such as lisinopril or ramipril inhibitors
• Ibuprofen, non-steroids such as naproxen or diclofenac antienftamatuv drugs (NSAİİ- pain and inflammation reducing agents),
• COX-2 inhibitors such as celecoxib or etorokoksib (pain and inflammation reducing agents),
• acetylsalicylic acid (pain and antiphlogistic) (if using more than 3 g to day)
• potassium salts, or added with potassium (blood drugs that increase your potassium level),
• Additions of calcium or vitamin D,
• Cholestipol or cholesterol, drugs that lower your cholesterol,
• Drugs used in diabetes (tablets or insulin),
• Drugs used to control your heart rate, such as digoxin and beta blockers (antiarrhythmic agent) ar),
• drugs that may be affected by potassium levels in the blood (such as some antipsychotic drugs),
• heparin (a drug that dilutes blood),
• urinary removers (diuretics),laxatives
• penicillin or trimethoprim / sulfamethoxazole (a combination of antibiotics),
• amphotericin ( For the treatment of fungal infections),
• Lithium (a drug for mental problems),
• Steroids (like prednisolone),
• Pituitary hormone (ACTH hormone therapy for Pituitary hormone-steroid synthesis),
• Drugs used in cancer treatment,
• Amantadinetreatment of severe infections caused by viruses,
• In the• Barbiturates (also a kind of sedative used for the treatment of epilepsy),
• Carbenoxolone (for the treatment of esophageal disease or oral ulcers),
• Anticholinergic agents such as atropine and biperidene,
• Cyclosporine (for organ transplantation a drug used)
• Baclofen (use alleviation of spasticity man a drug), amifostine (cancer treatment used in a drug) such as drugs and some drugs may increase the antihypertensive effect as some antipsychotics
• Alcohol use
• Diabetes or your kidneys and your failure is, "aliskiren" including Do not use this medicine with a product.
If you are currently using any prescription or over-the-counter medication or have recently used it, please inform your doctor or pharmacist about these.
3. How to use ATACAND® PLUS? Use ATACAND® PLUS as your doctor told you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure. It is important that you use ATACAND® PLUS every day.
No customer reviews for the moment.