|2||5%||Up to $2.30|
|3||10%||Up to $6.90|
|4||15%||Up to $13.80|
|5||20%||Up to $23.00|
Beloc Zok 100 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Metoprolol
• Excipients: Ethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, paraffin, macrogol, anhydrous non-colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$23.00||Up to $2.30|
|3||$23.00||Up to $6.90|
|4||$23.00||Up to $13.80|
|5||$23.00||Up to $23.00|
USE BELOC® ZOK CAUTION:If you have
•intermittentyou have impaired blood circulation,
, if• You have advanced renal failure,
clumping• You have chest pain caused by self-developing heart cramps called Prinzmental chest pain,
• Asthma, or airIf you
•have severe acute illness (metabolic acidosis) due to a high amount of acidic substances in the body,
• Tell your doctor that you are using BELOC® ZOK if you are going to be given general anesthetic medication or if you are going to be operated by your dentist.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Using the BELOC® ZOK with food and drink You can get the BELOC® ZOK on or on a full stomach.
Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, tell your doctor before using the medicine.
Do not use BELOC® ZOK during pregnancy unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Active substance metoprolol may cause heart rate in your baby.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Breastfeeding Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
If you are breastfeeding, do not use BELOC® ZOK unless necessary. The amount of metoprolol that the infant takes with the mother's milk is negligible for the beta blockage effect as long as the mother uses metoprolol in normal therapeutic doses. However, while breastfeeding, babies should be monitored for beta blockage symptoms.
Use of tools and machines BELOC® may cause deterioration of ZOK responses. During the use of this medicine, dizziness and fatigue can be observed, so do not use tools and machinery.
Important information on certain excipients contained in the BELOC® ZOK contains BELOC® ZOK. This should be considered for patients with a controlled sodium diet.
Use with other drugs Some drugs may be affected by BELOC ZOK therapy and / or may affect treatment. These;
• Propafenone, amiodarone, quinidine, verapamil, diltiazem, clonidine, disopramide and hydralazine, digital preparations / digoxin (drugs used in cardiovascular diseases), Clonidine and BELOC® ZOK at the same time and clonidine treatment should be terminated, You must cut a few days before clonidine. Refer to the section ile Effects that may occur when treatment with BELOC® ZOK is terminated abil regarding the discontinuation of BELOC® ZOK.
• Barbituric acid derivatives (drugs used for epilepsy),
• Medications for inflammation (eg, indomethacin and celecoxib),
• Adrenaline (a drug used for acute shock and severe allergic reactions),
• Phenylpropanolamine (swelling in the nasal tissues)a drug used for
• rifampicin (an antibiotic used in different diseases, especially tuberculosis);
• other beta-blockers (eg eye); drops),
• MAO inhibitors (drugs used in depression and Parkinson's disease)
• inhalation (by inhalation), anesthetics (drugs used for anesthesia)
• Anti-depressants (paroxetine, fluoxetine and sertraline),
• lowering high blood pressure drugs,
• Calcium channel inhibitor, treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system drugs (Dihydropridine derivatives),
• Mood regulators (tricyclic antidepressants),
• Medications used to correct psychiatric disorders (phenothiazines),
• Cimetidine (medication that reduces acid production from the stomach),
• If you are taking oral antidiabetic medication, your doctor may make dosage adjustments.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication or if you have recently used it.
No customer reviews for the moment.