|2||5%||Up to $1.89|
|3||10%||Up to $5.67|
|4||15%||Up to $11.34|
|5||20%||Up to $18.90|
Dilatrend 6.25 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Carvedilol
• Excipient (s):
Lactose, sucrose, povidone K25, crospovidone, colloidal anhydride silica, iron oxide yellow,
iron oxide red, magnesium stearate.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$18.90||Up to $1.89|
|3||$18.90||Up to $5.67|
|4||$18.90||Up to $11.34|
|5||$18.90||Up to $18.90|
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
It is not known whether DILATREND has passed into human milk. Thewhether breastfeeding or the
decisiontreatment ofto the benefit of breastfeeding for the child and the benefit of
DILATREND should be givenDILATREND for the woman.
Whenvehicle and machine
using theDILATREND, you may experience dizziness. Thisstartwhen
is moreoccur when youtreatment ortreatment is changed and you consume alcohol
likely to. If you are experiencing dizziness, do not use any tools or machines
.driving, driving, or using a machine while receiving a DILATREND
If you experience any problems that may affect your, consult your doctor.
Important information about some of the excipients contained in DILATREND
This medicine contains sugar types, lactose and sucrose. If you have been tolddoctor that you have
by yourintolerance to some sugars,taking this medicinal product
contact your doctor before.
Use with other medicines In
particular, pleasedoctor or pharmacist if you are using the following medications
•diuretics, calcium channel blockers (eg diltiazem or
Otheruse to treat your heart and blood pressure, includingverapamil)
• monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), such as isocarboxoxide and phenelzine (of depression
used in the treatment).
• Drugs used for diabetes, such as insulin and metformin.
• Clonidine (high blood pressure, migraine and menopausal flushes
used to treat). Rifampicin (used for the treatment of infections)
• Cimetidine (to treat digestive dysfunction, heartburn and gastric ulcers
• Cyclosporine (used after organ transplantation)
• Fluoxetine (used for the treatment of depression)
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (aspirin , such as indomethacin and ibuprofen)
• Beta blockers (chest tightness, feelingasthma due to wheezing or other breastrelated
likethat is used in the treatment ofdisorders salbutamol and terbutaline sulfate medications)
If you are using prescription or over the counter any drug currently or have recently used the please contact your doctor or inform your pharmacist.
3. How to use DILATREND
• Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration:instructed
Always take DILATREND exactly asby your doctor.unsure
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are.
Chronic heart failure When
used for heart failure, treatment with DILATREND is required by a specialist.
You should take the tablets together with the food.
The normal start is 3.125 mg twice a day for two weeks.
Your doctor will then gradually increase the dose up to 25 mg twice daily. If your weight is greater than 85 kg (187 lb), the dose can be increased up to 50 mg twice a day.
If you have stopped taking DILATREND for more than two weeks, you should talk to your doctor. It will be necessary to return to the initial dose.
High blood pressure: The
normal initial dose is 12.5 mg once daily for two days. After two days, the dose is usually 25 mg once a day.
If your blood pressure is not controlled, your doctor may gradually increase the dose up to 50 mg by spreading over weeks.
If you are old, you may not need more than 12.5 mg of medication once a day to check your blood pressure.
Page 4 of 9
initial dose is 12.5 mg twice a day for two
days. After two days, it is 25 mg twice daily.
• Method and method of administration:
Swallow each tablet with a glass of liquid.
• Different age groups:
Use in children:
DILATREND is not suitable for use in children under 18 years of age.
Use in the elderly:
Your doctordecideyour initial dose and the best dose you should take for a long time
willon. The normal maximum dose isonceday in smaller doses (by dividing doses)
• Specific Use Cases:
According to available data on patients with varying degrees of renal impairment,
changes in the carvedilol dose scheme are not recommended in patients with moderate to severe renal impairment.
Carvedilol should not be used in patients with hepatic impairment.
Your doctor will determine the dose of your medication depending on your disease and apply it to you.
if you feel the effect of DILATREND is too strong or too weak
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
used more DILATREND than:
If youyou shouldIf you have received more DILATREND than you should use, or if someone else has taken your DILATREND tablets, consult your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. Take the medicine package with you.
If you take more tablets than you need, the following effects may occur:
• slowing down your heartbeat
• feeling dizzy and dizziness
• excessive fatigue.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacistyou have used more than you should use from DILATREND
If you forget to use DILATREND If you
forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if the next dose is near the time of taking, skip the missed dose.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Do not stop
using this medication before talking to your doctor. Your doctor will advise you to stop taking DILATREND slowly within 1 to 2 weeks if you leave. If you have any further questions regarding the use of this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Like all medicines, DILATREND may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in its contents.
Side effects are classified as follows:
Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients.
Common: Less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: Less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1,000 patients.
Rare: Less than one in 1,000 patients, but more than one in 10,000 patients.
Very rare: less than one in 10,000 patients.
• Feel of dizziness
• Headache (this is usually mild and is seen at the beginning of your treatment)
• Feeling of weakness and fatigue
• Heart-related disorders. Symptoms include chest pain, fatigue, breathlessness, and swelling of the arms and legs.
• Low blood pressure. Symptoms include dizziness and dizziness, especially when you get up.
• Inflammation of the respiratory tract, such as bronchitis, pulmonary inflammation, inflammation of the nose and throat. Symptoms include wheezing and / or intermittent breathing, chest tightness, and pain in the throat.
• Inflammation in the excretory system (may cause water excretion)
Reduction of red blood cells. Symptoms include feeling tired, pale skin color, palpitation, and difficulty breathing.
• Increase in weight • Increase in
cholesterol levels (indicated by blood test)
• Decrease in blood sugar control in people with diabetes
• Feeling depressedFeeling of
•dizziness or dizziness when the heartbeat slows and stands up (These effects are usually seen at the beginning of your treatment)
• Fluid retention. Symptoms include, for example, swelling of the hands, feet and legs, and an increase in the amount of blood in your body.
• Diseases associated with blood circulation in the arms and legs. Symptoms include cooling in the hands and feet, whitening of the skin, tingling and pain in your fingers, and worsening leg pain when you want to walk.
• Breathing problems
• Feeling sick and sick.
• Problems with vision
• Dryness in the eyes due to reduced tears
• Dizziness, tiredness and headache (these effects are usually mild and occur at the beginning of your treatment)
• Stomach pain. Symptoms include feeling sick, stomach ache and diarrhea.
• Pain in the hands and feet
• Kidney problems (including changes in the frequency of going to the toilet)
• Sleep disorders
• Loss of sensation in hands or feet
• Increased sweating
• Skin related problems, skin rashes covering your entire body, lumpy rash (urticaria), itching sensation, and the skin getting dry in parts.
• Erectile dysfunction ().
• Low platelet count in your blood. Symptoms include easy bruising of the skin and nasal bleeding.
• Nasal congestion, breathlessness, cold-like symptoms
• Dry mouth
• Low white blood cell count. Symptoms include mouth, gum, neck and lung infections.
• Kidney problems with blood test.
• Some women may have difficulty in providing bladder control (urinary incontinence). This will normally improve when treatment is stopped.
• Acute severe allergic reactions. Symptoms include a sudden swelling of the throat or face, resulting in difficulty in breathing and swallowing, swelling of the hands, feet and wrists.
• Serious skin reactions such as Steven-Johnson syndrome (severe disease with skin peeling, swelling, blisters and fever) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin peeling with skin-filled bubbles and serious disease with tissue loss).
DILATREND also causes symptoms of diabetes in people with mild forms of diabetes called ortaya latent diabetes D.
Reporting side effects In case of any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. In addition, side effects are www.titck.gov.t site located in the "Drug Side Impact Statement" by clicking on the icon directly to Turkey Pharmacovigilance Center (TÜFAM) as you can with what you can use the side-impact statement line number 0800 3140008. By informing you of any side effects, you will contribute to further information on the safety of the drug you are using.
Pleaseyou experience any side effects not mentioned in these instructions
inform your doctor or pharmacist if.
5. Storage ofin a
DILATREND Keep the DILATRENDplace where children cannot see, reach, and pack.
Store at room temperature below 30 ° C, protected from light and moisture.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use DILATREND after the expiration date of the packaging.
Do not use the DILATREND if you notice any defects in the product and / or its packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.