buy vagifem online 25 mcg estradiol hormone no need prescription
order vagifem vaginal tablet online 25 mcg ingredient estradiol hormone low price we sell only genuine hormone medications in our online pharmacy not generic medicines and no prescription required
Hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, corn starch and magnesium stearate.
Film coating: Hipromelloz and Macrogol 6000.
Before you start using this medicine, please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have additional questions, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low-dose dosages outside of the recommended dosage.
In these Operating Instructions:
What is LVAGİFE] ^ and what is it for?
2.VAGİFEM® should bebefore using
considered3.VAGİFEM® How to use?
4. What are the possible side effects?
Headers are included.
1. What is VAGİFEM ® and what is it used for?
Each VAGİFEM vaginal tablet is in the disposable applicator. There are 15 applicators in each box together with vaginal tablets.
VAGIFEM tablets have NOVO 279.
VAGIFEM contains estradiol;
• Estradiol is a female sex hormone
• it flows in a group of hormones called estrogens.
• It is exactly the same as estradiol produced in the ovaries of women.
VAGİFEM is a group of drugs called Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
It is used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms such as dryness and irritation in vagina. This symptom is known as bilin vaginal atrophy tedir in medical terms. It is caused by a decrease in estrogen levels in your body. This occurs naturally during menopause.
VAGİFEM works by replacing the normally produced estrogen in the ovaries of women. When placed in your vagina, the hormone is released into the area where it is needed.
Experience in the treatment of women over the age of 65 is limited.
2, Before using
VAGİFEM® Before you start using VAGİFEM, your doctor will tell you about the risks and benefits of treatment (see also Chapter 4). Before you start using VAGİFEM and at regular intervals during your treatment, your doctor will check if VAGİFEM is the right treatment for you. Your doctor will advise you on regular intervals to check regular controls and check your general health status. If you have a close relative (mother, sister, grandmother, or grandmother) who has had a serious illness such as blood clotting or breast cancer, you may have a higher risk of serious illness. Always tell your relative who has a serious illness.
In addition to regular checkups with your doctor;
• Regularly check your breasts for any changes in the skin, such as pits or depressions, changes in the nipple, or any swelling that you see or feel. Tell your doctor if you notice any changes.
• Regularly perform mammography and cervical smear tests.
DO NOT USE VAGİFEM®M
•have allergies (hypersensitivity) to other substances in the composition of estradiole or VAGIFEM (see
If you are breast cancer, or have had, or if you think you may have breast cancer
• If you have a tumor hormone-dependent, or have had, or might düşünüyorsamz (e. Uterine cancer)
• If you have abnormal vaginal bleeding you have to tell your doctor
• thickening of the womb (endometrial hyperplasia), and if you can not be treated for it
• If blood coagulation (deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism) occurs in the blood vessels in our legs or in your lungs
• If you have porphyria. This is a rare disease that affects the production of some of your blood pigments.
• If you have or have had a blood clot in your blood vessels (eg stroke, heart attack)
•youliver disease or liver dysfunction,
Ifhavedo not use VAGİFEM if any of these apply to you. If you are unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
USE VAGİFEM® CAREFULLY
If you have or have any of the diseases listed in the list below, consult your doctor before using VAGİFEM. Your doctor may want to follow you closely. The following situations are unlikely to worsen or occur again. Because VAGİFEM is taken with local application (treatment affecting only a part of the body) in contrast to systemic administration (treatment affecting the entire body).
• Diabetes (diabetes)
• Gallbladder stones
• High blood pressure
• Migraine and severe headaches
• Liver problems such as ağ Liver adenoma cı (benign tumor)
• Endometrial hyperplasia (thickening of the uterus)
• Otosclerosis (Disease causing hearing loss)
Systemic lupus erythematosus (a disease affecting the skin, joints and kidneys)
• Risk factors for blood clots or blood clots (see Chapter 4
'Other side effects of systemic HRT
• Leiomyoma (benign in utero)Endometriosis (growth of the uterine wall outside the uterus)
•• Carry out risk factors for hormone-dependent tumor (eg breast cancer in your first-degree relatives)
If any of the above are true for you, or if you are unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using VAGİFEM.
This fits any past If even though r period applies to you, please consult your doctor.