|2||5%||Up to $6.99|
|3||10%||Up to $20.97|
|4||15%||Up to $41.94|
|5||20%||Up to $69.90|
Etkinia 1 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Rasagiline
Pregelatinized starch, talc, mannitol, corn starch, colloidal silicon dioxide and stearic acid.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$69.90||Up to $6.99|
|3||$69.90||Up to $20.97|
|4||$69.90||Up to $41.94|
|5||$69.90||Up to $69.90|
ETKINIA 1 mg tablet is taken orally.
Each tablet contains 1 mg rasagiline equivalent to 1.56 mg of rasagiline mesylate.
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is ETKINIA and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using ETKINIA
3. How to use ETKINIA?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. ETKINIA's Storage
Headers are included.
ETKINIA 1 mg tablet contains 1 mg of rasagenin (as mesylate).
ETKINIA 1 mg tablet is available for use in cardboard boxes in blister packages of 30 and 100 tablets.
ETKINIA tablets are white, round and flat.
ETKINIA is used to treat Parkinson's disease. Levodopa (another drug used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease) or with or without levodopa treatment can be used.
There is a loss of dopamine-producing cells in the brain in Parkinson's disease. Dopamine is a chemical that acts in the brain in controlling motion. ETKINIA increases the levels of dopamine in the brain.
Always use ETKINIA as prescribed by your doctor. If you are unsure you should check with your doctor or pharmacist.
ETKINIA is taken one tablet (1 mg) once a day.
administration are taken orally. Can be taken with food or alone.
Remove tablets with sufficient amounts of liquid (eg with a glass of water).
children The use of ETKINIA in children and adolescents is not recommended.
elderly No dosage adjustment is required in older patients.
Renal impairment Nowith
dose adjustment is required in patientsrenal impairment.
If you have an impression that ET KINI A is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
ETKINIA If you have used more than you should use a doctor or pharmacist with
. Take the ETKINIA box with you to show it to your doctor or pharmacist.
take a double dose to compensate for the missed doses.
Take the next dose in time.
If you stop using ETKINIA ^
First, do not stop taking ETKINIA without talking to your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any further questions about the use of this medicine.
As with all medicines, people who are sensitive to the substances contained in the content of ETKINIA may have side effects.
The following side effects have been reported in placebo-controlled clinical trials:
Side effects are defined as shown in the following categories:
Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients.
Common: Less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: Less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1000 patients. Rare: Less than one in 1,000 patients.
Very sparse: Less than one in 10,000 patients None known (no data available from the data available)
Abnormal movements (dyskinesia)
General feeling unwell (males)
Chest pain (angina pectoris)
Low blood pressure (orthostatic hypotension) when you stand up with dizziness and dizziness
Reduction in appetite
Nausea and vomiting
Abnormal blood test results (leukopenia)
Joint pain (arthralgia)
• Inflammation of joints (arthritis) )
• hand numbness and muscle weakness (carpal tunnel syndrome)
• difficulty in muscle coordination (balance disorder)
prolonged muscle contractions (dystonia),
rhinitis (runny nose)
irritation of the skin (dermatitis),
blood supply to the eyes (conjunctivitis)
urinary urgency isAni
stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
• Skin rash (vesiculobullous rash)
Also, placebo-controlled clinical trials have reported about 2% of patients with skin cancer. However, scientific data suggest that Parkinson's disease is not associated with a high risk of skin cancer (not just melanoma), rather than a specific drug. If you notice any suspicious skin changes, you should discuss it with your doctor.
Parkinson's disease is associated with hallucinations and confusion symptoms. In post-marketing experience, these symptoms were also observed in patients treated with ETKINIA.
If you have an
•allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the other substances in the content of the active substance rasagiline or ETKINIAIf you have
•severe liver problems.
drugs following when using Do not useactive:
• Parkinson's disease treatment, depression or any other monoamine oxidase inhibitors used for the indication (MAOI) (OTC including medicinal and natural products, e. St. John's Wort)
• pethidine, a strong painkiller
Monoamine oxidase In order to start treatment with inhibitors (MAOI) or petidine, you should wait at least 14 days after discontinuation of ETKINIA treatment.
• If you have mild to moderate liver problems,
• Talk to your doctor if you notice any suspicious changes in your skin that you have not previously seen.
Children: The use of
ETKINIA under the age of 18 is not recommended.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
ETKINIAor without meals.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Your doctor will decide on the benefits of treatment during pregnancy by evaluating the benefits of treatment against the possible risk to the fetus. ETKINIA should not be used during pregnancy unless necessary.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
tools doctor You dams:
• Certain antidepressants (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), selective serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI), tricyclic or tetracyclic antidepressants)
• ciprofloxacin antibiotic used against infections
• dextromethorphan cough cutter
• eye drops, nasal and oral Sympathomimetics, such as decongestants and colds containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine,
should be avoided in combination with antidepressants containing fluxetine or fluvoxamine.
To start treatment with ETKINIA, you should wait at least five weeks after stopping the fluoxetine treatment.
To start treatment with fluoxetine or fluvoxamine, you should wait at least 14 days after discontinuation of ETKINIA treatment.
ETKINIA out of the reach of children and in its container.
Store at room temperature below 25 ° C.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use ETKINIA after the expiration date of the packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.