|2||5%||Up to $2.99|
|3||10%||Up to $8.97|
|4||15%||Up to $17.94|
|5||20%||Up to $29.90|
Exelon 1.5 Mg 28 Capsules ingredient Rivastigmine
EXELON 1.5 mg capsules are taken by mouth.
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$29.90||Up to $2.99|
|3||$29.90||Up to $8.97|
|4||$29.90||Up to $17.94|
|5||$29.90||Up to $29.90|
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is EXELON and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using
3. EXELONHow to use EXELON?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. The EXELON Storage
Headers are included.
EXELON is a white-light yellow powder with a yellow hull and a yellow hood, in a capsule with a red print on its hull that says "EXELON 1.5 mg". Each capsule contains rivastigmine 1.5 mg rivastigmine in the form of hydrogen tartrate.
EXELON is presented in packages containing 2 strips (= 28 capsules) from blister strips containing 14 capsules.
EXELON is included in the class of substances called cholinesterase inhibitors. It is used to treat memory impairment in patients with Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease.
Carefully follow all instructions given to you by your doctor, even if they differ from the information in this manual.
• Your doctor will tell you how much EXELON you will use, starting with a low dose and depending on how you respond to treatment, by gradually increasing the dose.
• The highest dose should be 6 mg twice a day.
• You should use it every day to benefit from your medication.
• Tell your healthcare provider that you are using EXELON. Also, if you have not taken the medication for a few days, please inform the person concerned.
• The prescription of this medicine requires expert advice and periodic evaluation of the benefits of treatment.
• Your doctor will follow your weight while you are taking this medicine.
administration • Swallow the capsules with a drink without opening or crushing.
• You should take EXELON twice a day with your breakfast and once with dinner once a day.
There is no special dosage recommendation in patients with renal or hepatic impairment. Unless your doctor recommends otherwise follow these instructions. Do not forget to take your medication in time.
Your doctor will tell you how long your treatment will take with EXELON. Do not cut the treatment early because you cannot get the desired result.
If you have an impression that EXELON's effect is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should use.
Tell your doctor if you find that you received more than one EXELON in the accident. You may need medical attention. Some people who took too much EXELON by accident experienced nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, high blood pressure, and hallucinations. The heartbeat may decelerate and faint.
If youEXELON If you have not received EXELON for several days, do not take the next dose until you talk to your doctor.
If you find that you forgot to take a dose of EXELON, wait and take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take double doses to compensate for the forgotten dose.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
do not discontinue treatment with EXELON. Your doctor will tell you how long to use EXELON.
•are hypersensitive (allergic) to the excipients of Rivastigmine or,if you
EXELON•have an allergic reaction to the same type of medicines as EXELON • your
problems with your liver There
is,tell your doctor before using Exelon in this case.
• If you have an irregular heartbeat or if you have experienced this type of condition in the past,
• If you have active gastric ulcers or have experienced such a situation in the past,
• If you have difficulties in urination or in the past a situation lived If y'all
• If seizures (seizures or convulsions) spends If you or past ye have experienced such a situation,
• If you have asthma or severe respiratory disease or in the past in such a situation lived If y'all
• digestion if you like nausea or to vomit If ye live system related reactions,
chills • If you have a complaint
If you have any of these applications, your doctor when you are using this medicine may need to follow you more closely.
If you have not used EXELON for a few days, do not take a new dose without consulting your doctor.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
EXELON twice a day, once with your breakfast and once with dinner. Remove capsules with or without a drink.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
was pregnant during yourtreatmentGDIIf you notice your from your doctor or pharmacistevilyourthen.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Do not suckle your baby during treatment with EXELON.
yourYour doctor will tell you if your disease allows you to use vehicles and machines safely. EXELON may cause dizziness and drowsiness at the beginning of the treatment or when the dose is increased. Therefore, you should expect to find out what effects the drug may cause before you engage with such activities.
EXELON If you do not have an extreme sensitivity to the excipients contained within EXELON, no adverse effects due to these substances are to be expected.
If you take one of the following medications, you may need to change the dose and / or take other measures:
• Other drugs (cholinomimetic agents) or anticholinergic drugs with similar effects by EXELON.
• If you have to undergo EXELON surgery, you should inform your doctor before any anesthesia is given because EXELON may increase the effects of some muscle relaxants during anesthesia.
EXELON Keep EXELON out of the reach of children and in its container. EXELON should be stored at room temperature below 30 ° C. Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use EXELON after the expiration date.
Do not use EXELON if you notice any defects in the product and / or its packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.