|2||5%||Up to $2.30|
|3||10%||Up to $6.90|
|4||15%||Up to $13.80|
|5||20%||Up to $23.00|
Sinemet 25 Mg/250 Mg 30 Tablets ingredient Carbidopa / Levodopa
Each tablet contains 25 mg of carbidopa and 250 mg of levodopa.
481 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$23.00||Up to $2.30|
|3||$23.00||Up to $6.90|
|4||$23.00||Up to $13.80|
|5||$23.00||Up to $23.00|
SINEMET 25/250 Tablet is
taken from the mouth.
Corn starch, pregelatinized corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, FD & C blue.
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is SINEMET and what is it used for?
2. Cautions before using the SINEMET
3. How is SINEMET used?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. SINEMET storage
SINEMET is a group of drugs known as dopa and its derivatives.
SINEMET is an oval shaped tablet with a bluish color, with one side on the other and a "654" on the other. SINEMET is available in blister packages of 30 tablets.
SINEMET improves symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Parkinson's disease is a long-term disease that makes you slow and unstable, your muscles solidify, tremor and splashes in your body called tremor may occur. If untreated, Parkinson's disease may make it difficult for you to continue your normal daily activities.
But SIN! '. It contains two different drug active substances. These are carbidopa and levodopa. Levodopa turns into a substance called dopamine in your brain. Dopamine. Helps eliminate symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Carbidopa belongs to a group of drugs called aromatic amino acid decarboxylase inhibitors. Levodopan in your body by slowing the rate of disintegration allows to work more effectively levodopan.
• If you can take effect immediately after a day, dc sometimes takes up to a week to show its effect.
• Take your medication regularly according to the information given by your doctor.
• Do not change the time when you received your tablets. Do not use another Parkinson's medication without asking your doctor.
If you have not previously received levodopa: the
usual starting dose: half of a tablet is given once or twice a day.
If you have previously taken levodopa:
Your doctor will ask you to stop taking this Parkinson's medication before you start SINEMET.
The usual starting dose: If you use levodopa more than 1500 mg / day, the recommended starting dose is SINEMET three to four times a day. (If you use levodopa over 1500 mg / day, you should start a half tablet SINEMET three to four times a day).
administration Always take SINEMET as described by your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
• This medicine is taken orally.
• Avoid taking these tablets with a heavy meal.
SINEMET Not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
There is a lot of experience with this product in the. The above recommendations reflect clinical data from these experiences.
Kidney and liver failure
SINEMET should be administered with caution in patients with severe kidney or liver disease.
If you have an impression that SINEMET's effect is too strong or weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should SINEMET.
take double doses to compensate for missed doses.
Do not change your dose or discontinue SINEMET treatment without consulting your doctor. When you stop using SINEMET, the following can occur: Muscle stiffness, high fever, and mental changes.
Like all medicines, SINEMET may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in the content.
If you have any of the following, stop taking SINEMET and tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• Allergic reactions such as face, lips tongue and throat swelling, causing hives, itching, breathing and difficulty swallowing.
• Chest pain
• Irregular heart beats or palpitations Swelling of
•your head when you suddenly stand up Your
• Bleeding in bowels; can be seen in the stool or dark colored stools (gastrointestinal bleeding).
• Symptoms include paleness in the skin, fatigue, fever, pain in the throat, blood problems with long-term bleeding and mild bruising after a fever or injury.
• Muscle stiffness, high fever
• Mental changes, including hallucinations, hallucinations and depression
• Seizures (convulsions)
These are all very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you have a serious allergic reaction to SINEMET. You may need immediate medical attention or hospitalization. All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or you should contact the emergency department of the hospital: The
most common side effects are:
• Abnormal movements such as spasms, twitches that resemble or unlike Parkinson's symptoms
Other side effects:
• Fainting, extreme weakness (anorexia) , hypertension.
Inflammation, nausea, diarrhea, urine, sweat and saliva discoloration in the veins,
On-off syndrome is a characteristic feature in people with long-standing Parkinson's disease. Unpredictably, it is defined as the transition from the moving -on-position to the non-moving -off- position. These relative good-evil periods are called ler on-off syndrome Hast.
• dizziness, sleepiness (including excessive restraint collapse and sudden sleep suppression stages), sensation of needles,
• dream abnormalities, confusion, hypersensitive feelings, increase in sexual desire, short breathing, hair loss,
side reported with medications containing Levodopa. effects,
(These can also be seen when using SINEMET).
•control over involuntary movements in everyday life,
Loss of• Fever, increased hand tremors, muscle twitching, muscle cramp, difficulty in closing your mouth due to irregular movement of the jaw muscles,
• Difficulty in sleeping, feeling shaken or flying, abnormal walking patterns and falling. .
• An abnormally continuous erectile state of the penis.
• Difficulty inor incontinence (inability to control urine flow).
• Changes in pigmented skin including irradiated or irregular moles or moles (melanoma) that you notice changes.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
Side effects reported with medications containing levodopa:
(These may be seen when using SINEMET).
• Headache Eyes:
• Eyelids fall and pupil enlargement
• Changes in vision, irregular movements in the eye Digestive system:
• Indigestion, dry mouth, bitter taste in the mouth
• Swelling of the salivary glands, difficulty in swallowing, teeth grinding
• Hiccups, abdominal pain and pain, constipation, gas removal
• Tongue burning sensation General:
• Weight gain or giving, limb bloating
• Skin redness, hot flashes, increased sweating
• Feeling weak, faint and feeling tired
• hoarseness, feeling unwell
• in energy or activity increase, unusual breathing
These are the slight side effects of SINEMET.
•are allergic to carbidopa, levodopa, or any other substance in the context of SINEMET
,if you have unusual cancer or skin cancer that has not been examined by your doctor,
•• monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as selegiline or meklobemid (MAOI) If you are using a medicine of the type called,
• If you have a disease called narrow angle glaucoma, which causes a sudden to increased pressure in your eyes,
• If you have a serious mental disorder
• If you are pregnant, are planning to become pregnant or if you are breast-feeding .
if:You have a
•history of seizure (convulsion),
• If you have ulcers in your bowels (called duodenal or peptic ulcers) or if you vomit blood,
• Heart attack, heartbeat problems, circulatory or respiratory problems,
• Kidney, liver or if you have hormonal problems,If you have had
•depression or other mental problems,
• You have a disease called chronic wide-angle glaucoma that causes a sudden increase in, you
pressure in your eyeswill need to have your eye pressure checked regularly.
• If you experience sudden sleep sometimes suppress or feel very sleepy state,
• If you have an operation soon.
Please consult your physician if these warnings are valid for you even if you have a history in the past.
not take your tablets with a heavy meal. If your diet contains too much protein (egg, egg, milk, cheese) SINEMET may not work as it should.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Do not use SINEMET if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medication.
Do not use SINEMET if you are breastfeeding. It passes through one of the ingredients of SINEMET, levodopa.
SINEMET acts differently on different people. Some people may experience side effects that affect their ability to drive and operate machines (see What are the possible side effects?). Do not use a vehicle or machine if you notice such effects. SINEMET can give you sleepiness or sudden sleep suppression at the time of hunting. If these effects come to an end, your doctor will tell you when you can start using the tool or machine.
SINEMET If you do not have an extreme sensitivity to the excipients contained in SINEMET, there is no adverse effect due to these substances.
In particular, please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking the following medications:
• Parkinson's disease drugs containing levodopa:
If you're from if slow-release drug, you should take Sinemet after waiting 24 hours after receiving the last dose.
If you are receiving normal-release drugs, you should take SINEMET after waiting 12 hours after taking the last dose.
Inform your doctor if you have already taken these medications in the past.
Levodopa-free Parkinson's disease medications can generally be continued, but the dose may need to be changed.
For mental problems, including depression, tuberculosis (tuberculosis), high blood pressure, muscle spasm, epilepsy, or low iron.
Drugs of the so-called monoamino oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) (see Don't use SINEMET in the following cases).
Anticholinergic drugs (orfenadrin, trieksifenidil, benzatropinin and proxylidine). Your dose may need to be changed.
Phenytoin used in the treatment of seizures (convulsions).
Papaverine used to treat impotence in males.
If you are not sure whether the aforementioned medicines are related to you, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking your medication. Your doctor will have a complete list of drugs to be avoided when using SINEMET.
This medication can affect the results of a series of laboratory tests your doctor makes in your blood and urine samples. If you are using SINEMET and have to take a test, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine.
Do not store above 25 ° C. Store in original packaging to protect from light.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use SINEMET after the expiration date in the packaging.
The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
No customer reviews for the moment.