|2||5%||Up to $4.99|
|3||10%||Up to $14.97|
|4||15%||Up to $29.94|
|5||20%||Up to $49.90|
Stalevo 100/25/200 Mg 100 Tablets ingredients levodopa+ carbidopa+entacapone
500 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$49.90||Up to $4.99|
|3||$49.90||Up to $14.97|
|4||$49.90||Up to $29.94|
|5||$49.90||Up to $49.90|
STALEVO 100/25/200 mg film-coated tablet is taken orally.
Each film-coated tablet contains 100 mg of levodopa, 25 mg of carbidopa and 200 mg of
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is STALEVO and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using STALEVO to use STALEVO
4. What are the possible side effects?
STALEVO 100/25/200 mg film-coated tablets are brown or grayish-red, oval tablets with 'LCE 100' marking on one side.
A STALEVO film-coated tablet contains three active ingredients. Each film-coated tablet contains carbidopa and entacapone, which, as an active ingredient, increases the therapeutic effects of levodopa and levodopa in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
STALEVO is a class of drugs called anti-Parkinson's dopaminergic drug. Your doctor has given you STALEVO to treat your Parkinson's disease.
Parkinson's disease is a disorder in the nervous system. This disease is caused by the deficiency of dopamine, a natural substance produced in the brain. Dopamine transmits messages in the part of the brain that controls the muscle movement. If dopamine is produced very little, problems arise with movements.
Levodopa acts by increasing the level of dopamine in the brain.
STALEVO helps to alleviate symptoms such as slowing of hands and feet, body stiffness and deceleration of movements, making it difficult to perform normal daily work in Parkinson's disease.
Other medications may also be given for the treatment of this condition.
Always use STALEVO following the instructions given by your doctor. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Your doctor will tell you exactly how many STALEVO tablets you will take each day. Your doctor may recommend a higher or lower dose depending on your response to treatment.
For Stalevo 50 / 12.5 / 200 mg, Stalevo 100/25/200 mg and Stalevo 150 / 37.5 / 200 mg film-coated tablet: Do not take more than 10 tablets per day.
For Stalevo 200/50/200 mg film-coated tablets: Do not take more than 7 tablets in one day.
Strictly follow the instructions of your doctor about how and when to use STALEVO, other levodopa drugs, and other Parkinson's medications. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about these instructions or if you are unsure about the type on the packaging.
of administration Swallow the tablets with some water (eg 1 cup). Each STALEVO tablet contains a full dose of levodopa, carbidopa and entacapone. Take only one tablet at a time. Tablets should not be divided or divided into small pieces.
of STALEVO in children and adolescents under the age of 18 is not recommended and therefore not recommended for use in these individuals.
If you are over 65 years of age, you may receive STALEVO without dose adjustment.
STALEVO therapy should be administered with caution to patients with severe renal impairment, including those who undergo dialysis.
Care should be taken when applying STALEVO to patients with mild to moderate hepatic impairment. Dose reduction may be required.
Unless your doctor recommends otherwise follow these instructions.
Your doctor will tell you how long your treatment will take with STALEVO. Do not discontinue treatment early, because stopping STALEVO may cause your illness to deteriorate.
If you have an impression that the effect of STALEVO is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
use more STALEVO than you should use, talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should STALEVO.
STALEVO If you have more than one hour until your next dose: immediately take a dose and take your next dose in normal time.
If you have less than one hour until your next dose: immediately take a dose, wait an hour, then take another dose. Then return to your normal treatment regimen.
To avoid possible side effects, STALEVO tablets should always be taken at least one hour apart.
Consult your doctor if you are not sure what to do.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
STALEVO Do not stop taking STALEVO if your doctor not tell you to quit. In such cases, your doctor may need to readjust the dose of your other Parkinson's medications (especially levodopa) to ensure adequate control of your symptoms. Immediate discontinuation of both STALEVO and other Parkinson's medications can lead to unwanted side effects (eg severe muscle stiffness, high fever, and consciousness changes).
As with all medicines, STALEVO may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in its contents.
If you have any of the following, stop using STALEVO and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Shortness of breath
• Dizziness or fainting due to low blood pressure
• Allergic reaction symptoms (hives), itching, rash, face, lips may include swelling in the tongue or throat. This may cause difficulty breathing or swallowing.
If you have one of these, you have a serious allergy to STALEVO.
• Psychological changes, including skepticism (paranoid) and psychotic symptoms, possibly associated with suicidal thoughts, mental depression (depression), and problems with memory or thought
• Chest pain
• Bowel bleeding (hemorrhage
• High blood pressure
• Inflammation in the veins of the leg veins
• High fever and consciousness changes
• Heart or arterial diseases other than heart attack (eg chest pain)
• Heart attack (heart attack which may cause severe chest pain)
These are all very serious side effects . If you experience any of these side effects, talk to your doctor as soon as possible. Many of these side effects can be alleviated by dose adjustment.
You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization. All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, report it immediately to your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
Very common (in at least 1 of 10 patients):
• Out of control movements
• Sudden deterioration of Parkinson's symptoms
Common (less than one of 10 patients, but from one of 100 patients:
• Feeling in spiritual turbulence
• Increased drop frequency
• Muscle cramps
Uncommon (less than 1 patient in 100 patients but more than 1 patient in 1000 patients):
• Irregular heartbeat
• Fatigue (blood may be due to changes in cells, faintness, infections
• hallucinations and confusion (hallucinations and confusion)
Rare (less than 1 patient in 1000 patients but more than 1 patient in 10,000 patients):
• yellowing of the skin or eye cells
• strong muscular stiffness
• thick intestinal inflammation (diarrhea and weight loss can cause r) These are all serious side effects. Emergency medical intervention may be required. Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
Very common (in at least 1 of 10 patients):
• Urine color reddish brown
Common (less than one of 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients):
• Tingling or numbness
• Abdominal pain
• Oral dryness
• Feeling restless, feeling uneasy
• Increased sweating
• Itching and rashes
• Visually impaired
(100 patients more than 1 patient more than 1 patient in 1000 patients:
• Loss of appetite
• Weight loss or weight gain
Sparse (less than 1 in 1000 patients but more than 1 patient in 10,000 patients):
• Excessive sleepiness during the day
• Sudden sleep events
• The impulse to gamble (pathological gambling) or increase in sexual desire (libido increase and exceeds) behavioral changes such as sexuality.
Uncommon (less than one patient with unknown data):
•skin, hair, beard and nails
Discolorations of theThese are side effects of STALEVO that may develop mild to moderate, and usually resolve spontaneously within 1-2 days without treatment.
No customer reviews for the moment.