|2||5%||Up to $4.99|
|3||10%||Up to $14.97|
|4||15%||Up to $29.94|
|5||20%||Up to $49.90|
Croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, corn starch, mannitol, povidone, glycerol 85%, hypromellose, polysorbate 80, red iron oxide (E 172), sucrose, titanium dioxide (E 171), yellow iron oxide (E 172).
485 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$49.90||Up to $4.99|
|3||$49.90||Up to $14.97|
|4||$49.90||Up to $29.94|
|5||$49.90||Up to $49.90|
•levodopa, carbidopa, or entacapone or other substances in STALEVO.
• If you have severe hepatic impairment.
• If you have a narrow angle glaucoma (an eye disease with increased pressure in the eye).
• If you have an adrenal tumor (known as pheochromocytoma, it can increase the risk of severe high blood pressure).
• You are using certain drugs for the treatment of mental depression (selective MAO-A and MAO-B enzyme inhibiting or non-selective MAO enzyme inhibiting drugs).
• If you have previously had a neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NHS), a rare reaction to drugs used to treat severe mental disorders.
• If you have had a disease (rhabdomyolysis with a muscle disease) that has previously been damaged by muscle cells.
• You have previously had a heart attack, shortness of breath (asthma) or any other heart, vascular, or lung disease.
• If you have liver failure.
• If you have severe renal failure.
• You have had a disease with kidneys, liver, or hormones.
• You have had inflammatory bowel disease before.
• If you have had stomach ulcers before.
• If you have previously had a convulsion.
• If you have experienced any kind of severe mental disorder before.
• If you feel mentally depressed, have suicidal thoughts or have noticed unusual changes in your emotions and behaviors.
• You have chronic (chronic) wide angle glaucoma. You may need to adjust your dose and monitor the pressure in your eyes.
• If you are using other medications that may decrease blood pressure. You must be aware that STALEVO may increase this effect.
• If some actions outside your control start or deteriorate after you start to receive STALEVO. In this case, your doctor may need to change the dose of your Parkinson's disease medication.
• If you have been told by your doctor that some of your sugars cannot lift. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
tools• If your muscles become too hard or show severe contractions, or if you have tremors, restlessness, confusion, fever, increased heart rate or large fluctuations in your blood pressure.
• If you have diarrhea. In this case, your doctor may want to monitor weight to prevent the possibility of excessive weight loss.
• If you experience progressive anorexia (loss of appetite), asthenia (weakness, fatigue) and weight loss in a short time, report it to your doctor. Your doctor may want to make a general health assessment, including liver function.
• If you are going to be operated with general anesthesia. In this case, report to the doctor that you have received STALEVO.
• If you feel you should stop using STALEVO, consult your doctor first. To prevent side effects and deterioration of your Parkinson's symptoms, a gradual reduction in the dose of STALEVO and other changes in your Parkinson's medication may be required.
Please consult doctor these warnings are valid for you, even at any time of the past
purchase STALEVO with or without food.
In some patients, STALEVO may not be absorbed well if it is taken together with foods containing plenty of protein (eg meat, fish, dairy products, seeds and nuts) or shortly after them. Consult your doctor if you think this is the case.
Do not take STALEVO and iron-containing preparations at the same time. After swallowing one, wait at least 2 or 3 hours before taking the other.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, do not use STALEVO without consulting your doctor. STALEVO should not be used during pregnancy unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor will share with you the possible risks of using STALEVO during pregnancy.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding your baby. You should not breastfeed your baby while you are on STALEVO treatment.
STALEVO can lower your blood pressure, causing dizziness or dizziness. Therefore, you should be especially careful when using the car or any tool or machine.
If you feel very dazed or sometimes suddenly asleep, you should not drive or do anything else that requires you to be careful (you must not drive or drive). Ask your doctor for advice. Otherwise, you can put yourself and others at risk of serious injury or death.
contains a substance called sucrose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have a problem with digestion of some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
other medicines If you are taking any other medication or if you have recently taken it - provide information to your doctor or pharmacist - including medicines, non-prescription medicines, and herbal products - to lower your blood pressure.
STALEVO may increase the effects and side effects of some depression medications and some other drugs. These include:
• those that inhibit the MAO-A enzyme (eg moclobemide)
• Tricyclic depression drugs (eg amitriptyline)
• Those who inhibit noradrenaline reuptake (eg, desipramine, maprotiline, and venlafaxine)
• and paroxetine, as well as rimiterol , isoprenaline, adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine, dobutamine, alpha-methyldopa and apomorphine.
If you are taking STALEVO treatment, be careful about increasing effects if you take these medications.
Some drugs may weaken the effects of STALEVO. These drugs include:
• drugs used in the treatment of mental disorders (dopamine antagonists),
• drugs used in the treatment of nausea and vomiting (dopamine antagonists),
• drugs used in the prevention of convulsions (phenytoin),
• drugs that relax the muscles (papaverine).
Tell your doctor if you are aware that STALEVO is not taking effect if you use these drugs or take them.
STALEVO may make it difficult to digest iron. Therefore, do not take STALEVO and iron supplements at the same time. After taking one, wait at least 2-3 hours to get the other one.
out of the reach of children and in its packaging. STALEVO should be stored at room temperature below 25 ° C. Use in accordance with expiration dates.
No customer reviews for the moment.