|2||$19.90||Up to $1.99|
|3||$19.90||Up to $5.97|
|4||$19.90||Up to $11.94|
|5||$19.90||Up to $19.90|
Sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, white beeswax, titanium dioxide, ponceau 4 R (E124) aluminum lacquer, polysorbate 80, povidone, sucrose, anhydrous colloidal silica, talc.
471 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$24.00||Up to $2.40|
|3||$24.00||Up to $7.20|
|4||$24.00||Up to $14.40|
|5||$24.00||Up to $24.00|
TRIVASTAL 50 RETARD sustained release coated tablets are taken orally.
50 mg piribedi1.
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is TRIVASTAL and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using TRIVASTAL
3. How to use TRIVASTAL?
4. What are the possible side effects?
• TRIVASTAL dopaminergic agonist belongs to the group of drugs.
• TRİVASTAL coated tablet with sustained release is in blister pack consisting of 30 tablets.
• In mild neurological disorders due to aging,
• In the treatment of lower leg artery disease (leg artery disease causing painful cramps when walking), (arteriopathy, claudicatio intermittent).
• Visual disturbances caused by circulatory disorders, in ischemic eye diseases,
• In some types of Parkinson's disease (especially in the treatment of tremor) alone or as an adjunct to dopa therapy
Doses are different for each patient and determined by the physician.
administration The tablets are ingested with a glass of water after chewing, as recommended by your doctor.
youyou shouldtalk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have received more than you should take from TRIVASTAL.
If you forget toIf you forget to take your medication, continue to take your next dose at normal time. Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
not terminate the treatment without consulting your doctor. Your doctor will tell you how long your treatment will take with TRIVASTAL.
Like all medicines, side effects may occur in people who are sensitive to substances found in the content of TRIVASTAL.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
• Mild digestive symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and swelling (may be lost when the dose is reduced).
• Psychological disorders of astonishment or agitation. They disappear when treatment is stopped.
• A drop in blood pressure while standing (with dizziness).
• Excessive daytime sleep or sleep episodes occur suddenly.
• Paints contain ponceau 4 R (E124) aluminum lacquer because of the risk of allergy.
It has been reported that TRİVASTAL causes behaviors such as gambling (uncontrollable gambling habits), increased libido and hypersexuality.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTIVENESS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE, KNOW YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACY.
2 need to be considered before using trivastal
trivastal Do not use if
• vaccine of any materials which contain the active substance or trivastal'n sensitive If (allergic).
• If you have myocardial infarction or other serious cardiovascular disorders (heart problems)
• In combination with antiemetic neuroleptics (see also with) Use with
CarefullyTRIVASTAL in the following situations
• Sleepiness and sudden sleep attacks during daily activities Please inform your doctor in case of. Avoid the use of motor vehicles and machinery against this possibility.
• TRIVASTAL, which is used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease, has been reported to cause uncontrollable behaviors such as increased gambling and increased sexual desire in some patients. These behaviors have generally been observed in patients receiving high doses and are lost when the dose is reduced or the treatment is terminated.
• Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug should not be used in patients with glucose or galactose absorption deficiency syndrome or sucrose resistant in cases with fructose resistance.
. Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past '.
Doses should be taken after meals.
TRIVASTAL is used in elderly patients without pregnancy risk. Inform your doctor if you notice that you are pregnant while receiving treatment with TRIVASTAL.
Do not use this medicine if you are.
During everyday activities, in some cases, it is rarely reported that you fall asleep unconsciously. During treatment with TRIVASTAL, patients should be warned that such effects may occur and be careful during vehicle or machine use. Patients who experience sleep or sudden bouts of sleep should not use vehicles or machinery.
TRIVASTAL 50 Important information about some excipients in RETARD
This drug contains 57.17 mg sucrose. If your doctor is susceptible to certain sugar types or has an allergy, or if you have diabetes, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Due to the fact that the paint contains Ponceau 4 R (E124) aluminum lacquer as a substance, allergy risk.
To prevent undesired interactions between drugs, TRIVASTAL (other than clozapine) should not be used with neuroleptic drugs and nausea and vomiting drugs.
TRIVASTAL Store TRIVASTAL where it cannot or cannotseen by children. It30°should be stored belowC at room temperature.
Use according to the expiry date Do not use
TRIVASTAL after the expiration date in the packaging.
No customer reviews for the moment.