|2||5%||Up to $2.19|
|3||10%||Up to $6.57|
|4||15%||Up to $13.14|
|5||20%||Up to $21.90|
Microcrystalline cellulose 200, croscarmellose sodium (Ac-Di-Sol), colloidal silicon dioxide (Aerosil 200), lactose monohydrate (Tablettose), magnesium stearate, talc, opadry II 85G34747 pink.
498 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$21.90||Up to $2.19|
|3||$21.90||Up to $6.57|
|4||$21.90||Up to $13.14|
|5||$21.90||Up to $21.90|
The MAXIMUS 100 mg film tablet is taken orally.
100 mg Flurbiprofen
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is MAXIMUS and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using
3. MAXIMUSHow to use MAXIMUS
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store
MAXIMUS is a pink colored film tablet. Each film tablet is available in blister packs of 15 and 30 tablets containing 100 mg flurbiprofen.
MAXIMUS is in the group known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used to eliminate or alleviate various pains.
• Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease)
• Rheumatoid arthritis (rheumatoid disease seen with joint inflammation)
• Ankylosing spondylitis (rheumatic disease characterized by the hardening of the joints between the intervertebral joints and a rheumatic disease) Treatment of signs and symptoms
• Acute gouty arthritis
• Acute musculoskeletal system paindysmenorrhea
• Postoperative pain
• Used to treat.
of administration The recommended total daily dose is 150 mg-200 mg in divided doses. This means that you take one and a half or 2 tablets a day. Depending on the severity of the symptoms of your disease, the dose can be increased up to 300 mg per day.
The recommended dose of MAXIMUS is divided into two, three or four times a day to relieve the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (the inflammation of the body in the joints and sometimes in other tissues) or osteoarthritis (damage and pain and stiffness in the non-inflammatory joints of the elderly). 200 to 300 mg per day for administration. For menstrual pains, you should initially take 100 mg ie 1 tablet. You should then take 50 mg-100 mg every 4-6 hours.
The highest recommended dose for multiple-dose administration is 100 mg.
administration Take tablets after meals with a sufficient amount of liquid (a glass of water).
Elderly patients are at risk for serious side effects, so the lowest dose should be given.
Kidney / Liver Failure:
Long-term treatment should be used with caution in patients with renal or hepatic insufficiency, as they cause kidney damage in patients.
If you MAXIMUS have an impression that the effect ofis too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
MAXİMUS 'If you use more than you need to use from your talk with a doctor or pharmacist.
If you have used Maximus in an overdose, you usually experience drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In this case, symptomatic and supportive treatment should be applied. There is no specific antidote. It is useful to use activated carbon within 4 hours of taking MAXIMUS. Your doctor or pharmacist will help you with this.
, take it when you forget to take your tablets in time. If the time of your next tablet is close, continue your normal treatment without additional doses. If you do not remember whether you have taken your medicine:
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses; The dose may be over-worn for you.
Tell your doctor if you forget to take more than one dose.
does not cause any adverse effects.
As with all medications, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in the content of MAXIMUS.
If one of the following, stop using MAXIMUS and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest
• Respiratory dysfunction (bronchospasm)
• Stomach and intestinal bleeding (vomit or feces bleeding)
• Eye and skin color turns yellow
• Hallucinations (seeing things as if there are no delusions)
• Blurred and double vision
• Fluid accumulation in the body (eg swelling of the ankles )
• severe headache, high fever,changes in vision
all of theseare very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you may need to take emergency medical care or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• Skin rash (urticaria)
• Hypotension or hypertension
• Inflammation of the kidney with anorexia, excessive thirst, vomiting (interstitial nephritis)
• Kidney failure
These are all serious side effects . Emergency medical intervention may be required.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
• Abdominal pain
• Changes in appetite • Changes in
• Dry mouth, chills, fever, sweating, palpitations
• Fatigue, feeling sick
These are mild side effects of MAXIMUS.
• If you have hypersensitivity to any substance in the content of MAXIMUS,If you
•have experienced asthma, hives or other allergic reactions after the use of aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,you experience
• Ifpain immediately before and after coronary artery bypass surgery,
• Severe liverIf you have
•severe renal insufficiency,
• You have severe heart failure,If you have an
•active or previous peptic ulcer disease,If you are in the
•late phase of pregnancy (from the 6th month), do not use it.
• If you are suffering from a known heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) condition. In such a case, your doctor will use the lowest effective dose. Even if you have not had any cardiovascular symptoms before, your doctor and you should be careful about the occurrence of such events, your doctor will tell you what to do in such a situation,
• If your blood pressure is high (hypertension). Your doctor will monitor your blood pressure closely during the initiation of MAXIMUS treatment and during the course of the treatment,
• Fluid retention or edema,If you have a
•history of pre-existing heart failure due to respiratory failure, edema, liver enlargement,
• Inflammation, bleeding, wound in the stomach and the stomach , if the perforation of the small intestine or large intestine,
• aGE If you, if you have diseases of heart and blood vessels, if you are using concurrent aspirin or ulceration, gastro-intestinal If consists of bleeding in your way, or if you lived in the gastro-intestinal diseases such as inflammatory disorders or if you live,
• heart failure, liver cirrhosis, If you have nephrotic syndrome or overt kidney disease. If you have impaired kidney function, your doctor will give you a low dose of flurbiprofen,
• Skin rash, mucosal disorders or any other signs of hypersensitivity. In such a case, your doctor will discontinue your treatment,
• If you have complaints about your eyes. In such a case, consult an ophthalmologist, do not use
COX-2 inhibitors and other drugs used to treat muscles and joints. Severe skin reactions associated with flurbiprofen, a type of skin disease called exfoliative dermatitis, which may be fatal and sometimes fatal, may include skin rash on the skin and around the eyes, swelling and redness (Stevens-Johnson syndrome) and severe skin reactions including toxic epidermal necrolysis. At the beginning of your treatment, you are at risk for these events, in the majority of cases the onset of the event occurs in the first month of treatment.
Please consult your physician if these adapta- tions are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
MAXIMUS should not be used during pregnancy unless necessary.
Do not use MAXIMUS at the late stages of pregnancy (from the 6th month). Use in pregnancy is not recommended unless recommended by your doctor.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Do not breastfeed while using this medicine. Because flurbiprofen passes into breast milk, which can harm your baby.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
MAXIMUS can cause side effects such as dizziness, restlessness, tremors, drowsiness. Therefore, if you have these symptoms, do not use vehicles and machinery.
For certain excipients in the MAXIMUS content,
this medicinal product contains 12 mg of croscarmellose sodium per tablet. No side effects are to be expected when considering the amount of sodium it contains.
This medicinal product contains 26 mg of lactose monohydrate. If you have been told by your doctor that you are intolerant of some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
some medications that may interfere with MAXIMUS:
• ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II antagonists (used in the treatment of high blood pressure)
• Aspirin (blood, blood thinners)
• Anticoagulants (blood thinners)
anti-• Beta-adrenergic blocking agents (high blood pressure treatment used)
• Diuretics (diuretics)
• corticosteroids (used to treat allergies and hormone imbalance)
• Zidovudine, ticlopidine and cyclosporine (drugs used in organ transplantation)
• Lithium or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (psychiatric drugs)
• methotrexate (used in the treatment of cancer )
• Digoxin (used for heart failure)
• oral hypoglycemic agents (diabetes treatment drugs)
•quinolone group of
Tell your doctor if you are usingantibiotics.These drugs interact with MAXIMUS.
where children cannot and cannot reach them. Store at room temperature below 25 ° C protected from light.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use MAXIMUS after the expiration date.
No customer reviews for the moment.